Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter

An apology please

For the disrepect given to me all this past week even while I was here to talk ball. I TRIED to explain to you guys that Mitchell, Lewis and Pinkston were good WRs who just didn't get the ball because TO was the #1 guy (and one of the best WRs in football). I also tried to tell you guys that the Eagles defense was one of the best in the NFL, having let up the 2nd fewest points (would have been first if not for the last game bengals vs. the eagles' practice squad).

I tried to talk ball, and got chauvinistic comments thrown my way. I tried to talk ball and reason with some of you and all I got was "The E-girls suck and we're going to kill you and Philly fans should die"

I'll serve crow to those who DID talk ball (sdvikefan...feel free to come back to CF anytime...you're a great poster)....but to those who pissed on me all week long....you don't get to eat crow...you get to eat crap.

Mods...I wouldn't have started this thread if it weren't for the abuse I took all week (being told I must have been butt raped in my life, etc). As a founder of the Eagles F2F site, I don't ever just start for no reason. I hope you allow this thread to remain. Thanks guys.

:rr:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

An apology please

Uh Phillygirl, as a starter of another forum, may not be as busy as ours, but I think you know to report posts that do that. In terms of the one you mention, it was killed and some folks have been banned due to behavior.

In any event, good luck. Other Eagles fans mentioned how decent we were to them, so you should check your own comments as well.

we look forward to another meeting someday...two times in one season just doesn't sit well!!

An apology please

I sure do know that there were good posters! I think when someone sees "girl" at the end of a poster's name...it immediately becomes grounds for the mindset that she doesn't know anything.

Most were good to me during the season while I was here. But some of the comments to me were out of line...and not just the one I mentioned.

I hear you about 2 times in one season. Been there with plenty of teams. Sucks even worse when its a divisional matchup (losing 9 times in a row to the giants back in the late 90s, early 2000's sucked...lol...but we own them now, so its all good)

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

An apology please

Good luck to the Eagles next week. Sorry you took so much abuse from some short-sighted Vikings fans on here. They don't represent most of us.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

An apology please

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Good luck to the Eagles next week. Sorry you took so much abuse from some short-sighted Vikings fans on here. They don't represent most of us.
    I know...and thanks for being one of the (by far) better posters on here.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

An apology please

thanks, Phillygirl, see you soon.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

An apology please

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    I know...and thanks for being one of the (by far) better posters on here.
    Gracias, Amiga!

Don't underestimate the Falcons next week. And see you around. Don't be a stranger.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

An apology please

I thought you were a very good aversarial poster on the board. Good luck with the Falcons!

shorebird is offline Waterboy

An apology please

"webmaster" wrote:
    Uh Phillygirl, as a starter of another forum, may not be as busy as ours, but I think you know to report posts that do that. In terms of the one you mention, it was killed and some folks have been banned due to behavior.
    I shore hope so. The way she was talked to here was the worst I've ever seen, all for talking straight up intelligent football. Sometimes the truth hurts so bad, some people can't take it.
    I ve got a lot of class, it s just all third.

An apology please

Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast