Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    kjdaddy is offline Pro-Bowler

Any one ready for a little Buc A** kicking?

:grin:
    Pumped about the start tomorrow!!!! Predicting Moss to be forgotten by the end of the 1st quarter! Daunte gonna get his roll on early and often.
    p.s. Just got my tix for the November Cleveland game!!! See ya'll there!
    Tice for Coach of the year!

Re: Any one ready for a little Buc A** kicking?

I'm predicting an int. to the hiz by Winfield. The lid is going to blow off the dome!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

XxHXCxX is offline Waterboy

my prediction is BUCS 31 Vikes 7 and that is being generous... Daunte will be sacked twice before he knows it as Simeon makes his way to breaking the single season sack record..

kjdaddy is offline Pro-Bowler

Who let THAT guy in here?

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

He even has a retarded name. Holy crap! You know where the "X" key is located! Heck, you even threw in an "H" and a "C" for good measure! I bet they don't stand for anything (except maybe the initials of the girl who you met in a bar once about 20 years ago and didn't give you the right number - you still haven't quite gotten over that one - or any of the other ones)! Good job! Very original! I have never seen a name like it in my life! That is not at all cliched! Way to go X-Ray!

It sure is convenient that your name sucks, because so does your team!!!

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"XxHXCxX" wrote:
    my prediction is BUCS 31 Vikes 7 and that is being generous... Daunte will be sacked twice before he knows it as Simeon makes his way to breaking the single season sack record..
    Sounds more like a pipe dream than a prediction. I think he's in a fantasy league all by himself.

Whens the last time the Vikes were held to a single digit game? We averaged 25 points per game last year.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"XxHXCxX" wrote:

Jules says:
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    He even has a retarded name. Holy crap! You know where the "X" key is located! Heck, you even threw in an "H" and a "C" for good measure! I bet they don't stand for anything (except maybe the initials of the girl who you met in a bar once about 20 years ago and didn't give you the right number - you still haven't quite gotten over that one - or any of the other ones)! Good job! Very original! I have never seen a name like it in my life! That is not at all cliched! Way to go X-Ray!

It sure is convenient that your name sucks, because so does your team!!!
    Tark,

"HC" is the name of a goat at a kids petting zoo in Tampa.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I'm ready to watch this no doubt!! I think im gonna go to bed now so I can wake up and watch!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"XxHXCxX" wrote:
    :shock: You have got to be kidding me. There is no way in hell that our revamped defense is going to give up 31 points to one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL. Daunte will not be sacked that much if at all and Simeon Rice will not break the single season sack record. I would worry more about teams that you actually have a chance against before you make such bold predictions.

My predicition would be 38-17 vikes. That is a little more realistic. K-Will and P-Will will dominate your horrendous offensive line but we will give up 17 points because it is the first game. Daunte will throw for 350 yards and 4 TD's on his way to an MVP this year. Please realize how bad your team is rather than trolling a site that doesn't want any buisness with you and your half @ssed QB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast