Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96

Thread: Anti-Vikes?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    19

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Uh, did you bump your head or something kid?

    If you failed to notice, this happens to be a Vikings site. If you do not like us peeing on that piece of wasteland you call Wisconsin or making fun of you...then why come here?

    Your time will be short lived.

    (After we smack you around a bit)
    Hypocrisy doesn't fly with me. I'm an honest person who does what I say I do. And I can't have offensive things about Culpepper in my signature, but you can say "Favre can toss my salad" on your main page. That's hypocrisy if I ever saw any. As for this wasteland, I like it here. Your only claim to fame is your so-called 10,000 lakes, but you obviously can't count b/c we have more. You can tell by LOOKING AT THE MAP WITH YOUR EYES!!!!! Stop eating our cheese if you don't like us.
    -Packer Pride-

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    19

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    And if you can post whatever YOU want on here, then I guess I can too. It's a little thing called equality. Look it up in your dictionary.

    This just shows how easily your buttons can be pushed in order to make you say stupid unintelligible things to Packer fans.
    -Packer Pride-

  3. #23
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    OK, I know my anatomy. Since you're a girl, do you strap one on to go after the sheep? Or do you just take the pictures for your crazy, inbred male cousins?

  4. #24
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    Packerfan, you aren't retaliating, you are starting trouble. I for one do not go into any Packer forums. Nor do I really care to. All you're doing is making yourself look like a jackass. It's not about not being able ot handle it. It's about you coming in this forum to bash a team most people in here happen to like. Whether or not they have won a superbowl. How about you and every other Packer fan deal with the present and not the past. Let's see which team has a better season and gets in the playoffs.

    If a Viking fan wants to say anything about the Packers in a Viking forum then deal with it. If a Viking fan goes into a Packer forum and bashes the Packers then that person deserves all the bashing back.

    If you want to come in here and talk sensibly about football then that's fine. But to come in here to try to start trouble only shows your maturity level of a 17 year old.

  5. #25
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    "packerfan2theextreme4" wrote:
    And if you can post whatever YOU want on here, then I guess I can too. It's a little thing called equality. Look it up in your dictionary.

    This just shows how easily your buttons can be pushed in order to make you say stupid unintelligible things to Packer fans.
    You're doing just fine on your own with that.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    19

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    OK, I know my anatomy. Since you're a girl, do you strap one on to go after the sheep? Or do you just take the pictures for your crazy, inbred male cousins?
    This is the lack of integrity that I'm talking about. I would never say something like this about a Vikings fan, so why is it necessary to say such things about a Packer fan? The moderators on here are obviously not doing a good job with filtering objectionable content. Why is it that I can't say the word "G-A-Y" without it being asterisked, but they can say "strap on" and "inbred male cousins" without a second glance? Hypocrisy in action.
    -Packer Pride-

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    "packerfan2theextreme4" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    OK, I know my anatomy. Since you're a girl, do you strap one on to go after the sheep? Or do you just take the pictures for your crazy, inbred male cousins?
    This is the lack of integrity that I'm talking about. I would never say something like this about a Vikings fan, so why is it necessary to say such things about a Packer fan? The moderators on here are obviously not doing a good job with filtering objectionable content. Why is it that I can't say the word "G-A-Y" without it being asterisked, but they can say "strap on" and "inbred male cousins" without a second glance? Hypocrisy in action.
    No, but you come in here and say it about our team thinking you are a smart little kid.

    Gee, your first post was so intelligent. Nice poll. No wonder we jump all over you.

    If I went to a Packer site (vomit) and posted the same poll about the Pack, I would expect the same thing.

    We have rules against calling people "G_A_Y". Its offensive to some. Those are webby's rules. If you do not care for them leave. Or, start posting like an intelligent person. We have plenty of Pack fans here who are held in high regard. Yes, we jab at each other, but there is a respect for one another.

  8. #28
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    "packerfan2theextreme4" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Uh, did you bump your head or something kid?

    If you failed to notice, this happens to be a Vikings site. If you do not like us peeing on that piece of wasteland you call Wisconsin or making fun of you...then why come here?

    Your time will be short lived.

    (After we smack you around a bit)
    Hypocrisy doesn't fly with me. I'm an honest person who does what I say I do. And I can't have offensive things about Culpepper in my signature, but you can say "Favre can toss my salad" on your main page. That's hypocrisy if I ever saw any. As for this wasteland, I like it here. Your only claim to fame is your so-called 10,000 lakes, but you obviously can't count b/c we have more. You can tell by LOOKING AT THE MAP WITH YOUR EYES!!!!! Stop eating our cheese if you don't like us.
    I knew that quote would be good enough bait to bring some the lower IQ inbreds out to play. Like shooting fish in a barrell. Just for your training camp, Vikes fans. LOL

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    19

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "packerfan2theextreme4" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    OK, I know my anatomy. Since you're a girl, do you strap one on to go after the sheep? Or do you just take the pictures for your crazy, inbred male cousins?
    This is the lack of integrity that I'm talking about. I would never say something like this about a Vikings fan, so why is it necessary to say such things about a Packer fan? The moderators on here are obviously not doing a good job with filtering objectionable content. Why is it that I can't say the word "G-A-Y" without it being asterisked, but they can say "strap on" and "inbred male cousins" without a second glance? Hypocrisy in action.
    No, but you come in here and say it about our team thinking you are a smart little kid.

    Gee, your first post was so intelligent. Nice poll. No wonder we jump all over you.

    If I went to a Packer site (vomit) and posted the same poll about the Pack, I would expect the same thing.

    We have rules against calling people "G_A_Y". Its offensive to some. Those are webby's rules. If you do not care for them leave. Or, start posting like an intelligent person. We have plenty of Pack fans here who are held in high regard. Yes, we jab at each other, but there is a respect for one another.
    Then there should be rules about telling 17 year old girls to get a strap on and go after a sheep. That's offensive to some, but you have no rules against that.

    I never said that I disrespected Vikings fans. I only disrespect those that talk like this to people, in this disrespectful way. If there is a respect for packer fans, please show it.
    -Packer Pride-

  10. #30
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Anti-Vikes?

    "packerfan2theextreme4" wrote:
    And if you can post whatever YOU want on here, then I guess I can too. It's a little thing called equality. Look it up in your dictionary.

    This just shows how easily your buttons can be pushed in order to make you say stupid unintelligible things to Packer fans.
    Umm no. Our home court advantage. *I* get to tell you what your "equality" is, and as far as I am concerned since the rest of us are having relationships with other humans its only natural you're picking up the slack in the barnyard animal category.

    Don't step into the deep end, little girl. You can't cry later and make us feel bad when you come blowing (in like) a troll (any resemblence to your prom experience?)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The anti-Williamson
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:30 PM
  2. Anti-Valentine
    By Jilly in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. American anti-porn law struck down
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 02:18 PM
  4. chaotic anti-war rally
    By MaddenVodkaAddict in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 04:45 PM
  5. hilarious anti-vikes videos
    By Viking_Spirit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 09:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •