Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alright, Red!!

FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

Alright, Red!!

but how is TO so much better than Randy Moss is? It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    If we are talking about the athlete and not the other stuff, I can answer you on that.

1. TO makes all his teammates better. The guy has a great attitude and everyone knows our receivers aren't the greatest and he helped them alot this year. Sometimes, like Randy, he puts the attention on himself and takes it off the team.

2. He won't walk off the field while his team is still playing. That's something you won't see him do.

Everyone said he was going to be a cancer and this and that. He's been just the opposite. He's helped the team and their confidence level. He's been fine in the locker room and gets along with everyone great. To me, I don't see that in Randy.
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Alright, Red!!

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    but how is TO so much better than Randy Moss is? It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    If we are talking about the athlete and not the other stuff, I can answer you on that.

1. TO makes all his teammates better. The guy has a great attitude and everyone knows our receivers aren't the greatest and he helped them alot this year. Sometimes, like Randy, he puts the attention on himself and takes it off the team.

2. He won't walk off the field while his team is still playing. That's something you won't see him do.

Everyone said he was going to be a cancer and this and that. He's been just the opposite. He's helped the team and their confidence level. He's been fine in the locker room and gets along with everyone great. To me, I don't see that in Randy.
    Let's see what happens if the wheels come off the defense (the REAL reason that the Iggles are winning)...I will bet that T-HO will revert to his old San Fran form and be a cancer once again. It is easy to get along with everyone when things are going well...the true test of a man is when things are going wrong and it is not really because of your contributions...T-HO already proved to me that he can't handle the pressure when the going gets tough...again see his tirades in SF. You are delusional if you think that he has "changed" in one year...he is still the same old T-HO!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Alright, Red!!

"FeartheFreak" wrote:

I was really talking about all the other stuff, the off the field things they are famous for. But, athletically, I believe Randy Moss is the better WR hands down. TO is stronger and more physical, but Moss can outjump and outrun TO any day of the week.

Remember, your team has made it to the NFC Championship game 3 years in a row, so TO has not made that much of a difference yet. We will see if the Eagles can revert back to when they played and won without TO. Easier said than done. Only time will tell I guess.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

elgordo is offline Rookie

Alright, Red!!

Moss is a model citizen when the Vikings are winning also. As a matter of fact just about everyone is. Moss has never come out publicly and told everyone that it is the coaches fault that they lost the game(as did TO in San Fran) nor has he publicly come out and openly blamed his teammates for losing a game. If anyone in this league is like Leon from the Bud commercials it is T-Ho. Don't come into our house and bitch about Randy when you have somebody on your own team that is much worse.

To doesn't leave his team hanging????????

No, he just comes out in the press and tells the world that it is all their fault.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12