Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright, Red!!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Alright, Red!!

I was reading this morning that Red McCombs asked Fox to remove Joe Buck from the broadcast of this Sunday's playoff game.

Joe Buck is the biggest jackass on TV. He is always biased, and it's clear he does not like the Vikings or Moss.

Unfortunately, Fox refused to remove Buck from the telecast.

Lucky for me, I'll be at BW3's and probably won't hear the commentators, anyway. Hopefully, it will be because I'll be so loud cheering.

I was proud of Red for speaking out against Buck.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Alright, Red!!

Yeah, I was proud of him too, but more public controversy is the last thing the team needs. And now we all know that Joe is going to rip on the Vikes every chance he gets. Fox's response seemed almost like another slap the way they presented it!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

seth in 736 is offline Training Camp

Alright, Red!!

you 2 are kidding me, RIGHT!~>?

#1- Red came off as the cranky ol' curmudgeon he always acts like. This is just the latest example.

#2- While Buck took a DRAMATIC stance over what was a total NON issue and actually funny (eff Lambeau and those fans- so sick of hearin about them just cos they have NOTHING ELSE THERE in Wisc. to get excited about, THEY'RE the best fans? Whatever!) You cannot expect an owner to be able to tell another company, WHO PAID PLENTY AT THE NEGOTIATIN TABLE TO TELECAST THE GAMES, they cant have their ace booth guy do the game.

Cmon man.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Alright, Red!!

Yeah I am not so sure how I really feel about this. It is great to see he has some enthusiasm and wants to stand behind his players and team but this might have been a little idiotic. I think instead of helping it will now bring it to a new level and I can't wait to hear all the biased comments the announcers are going to make this weekend and point out every little thing the vikings do wrong. I think we are now asking for all sorts of negative criticism hopefully it fuels the vikings anger and they take it out on the Eagles.

Alright, Red!!

i wonder if there is anyone in philly smart enough to come up with a comical sign that will be aired on the tv for that game concerning the Moss Moon.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

The Gap is offline Starter

Alright, Red!!

That wasn’t intended to be a moon. Buck came out yesterday backing up the reports of what the real intention was. To dismiss it as a moon is to ignore the truth. Notice the rubbing of the goal posts?
    Next the arrogance displayed over the fine. Check out the transcript. Is there an excuse for all the vulgarity and the talking down? If he played in any other city the people of Minn. would be just as critical. Have we come to the point where a win is worth supporting someone that classless and such a bad attitude? I’ll give you the fact he has super talent but that’s it. If OJ still played can you imagine the support that would come from his city? Enjoy the fact you have such a talent at WR but don’t support what you have to admit is classless. The comments after the fine can’t be justified. “Next time I might swing my d__k” can you support that?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Alright, Red!!

"The Gap" wrote:
    That wasn’t intended to be a moon. Buck came out yesterday backing up the reports of what the real intention was. To dismiss it as a moon is to ignore the truth. Notice the rubbing of the goal posts?
    Next the arrogance displayed over the fine. Check out the transcript. Is there an excuse for all the vulgarity and the talking down? If he played in any other city the people of Minn. would be just as critical. Have we come to the point where a win is worth supporting someone that classless and such a bad attitude? I’ll give you the fact he has super talent but that’s it. If OJ still played can you imagine the support that would come from his city? Enjoy the fact you have such a talent at WR but don’t support what you have to admit is classless. The comments after the fine can’t be justified. “Next time I might swing my d__k” can you support that?
    You guys still support T-HO, so don't be a hypocrite, dude! T-HO is actually worse because he does it JUST for the attention...at least Randy is rebelling against the establishment...which can sometimes bring about positive change. I would rather have that then a media suck-up like McCrab...he kisses so much media butt that he should buy stock in Chap-Stick to recoup some of the tons of money that he must spend for all of their products. :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

The Gap is offline Starter

Alright, Red!!

Here’s the difference McNabb is a nice guy friendly to all
    If Moss ran into you in the street he wouldn’t give you (or me) the time of day
    Moss legal problems in his past - T.O. none
    Moss can’t speak without being vulgar and that’s never been T.O.
    Ever notice the plays Moss takes off? Never with T.O. NEVER
    I question some of T.O.’s antics but I could never support a guy doing toilet stunts and threatening to swing his D__k.
    Hey if you like Randy why not try to pick up Ricky Williams?

FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

Alright, Red!!

at least Randy is rebelling against the establishment
    God, I broke out laughing reading that garbage. :lol:

T-HO is actually worse because he does it JUST for the attention
    He does because it's entertainment. When he does it, he says why he does it. If he does something, he will sit there at a press conference and tell you why he did it. If someone tells him not to do it, it won't be done again. He won't say it doesn't mean sh__ to me and so on. He won't promise to do something worse.

TO says he does it to keep the fans entertained and they are entertained. He also doesn't play like Randy. He doesn't leave his team hanging or not care how it affects his team (current one anyway).

He'll take the blame for anything that comes from it:

i wonder if there is anyone in philly smart enough to come up with a comical sign that will be aired on the tv for that game concerning the Moss Moon.
    I can see us winning and the crowd mooning him. That would work well.
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

Alright, Red!!

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    at least Randy is rebelling against the establishment
    God, I broke out laughing reading that garbage. :lol:

T-HO is actually worse because he does it JUST for the attention
    He does because it's entertainment. When he does it, he says why he does it. If he does something, he will sit there at a press conference and tell you why he did it. If someone tells him not to do it, it won't be done again. He won't say it doesn't mean sh__ to me and so on. He won't promise to do something worse.

TO says he does it to keep the fans entertained and they are entertained. He also doesn't play like Randy. He doesn't leave his team hanging or not care how it affects his team (current one anyway).

He'll take the blame for anything that comes from it:

I can see us winning and the crowd mooning him. That would work well.
    I find it very humorous how Eagles fans try and condone their WR Terrell Owens who has had just as much controversy and is hated just as much as Randy Moss is. They sound like such hypocrites, we both have controversial WR's that are a great asset to our team, but how is TO so much better than Randy Moss is? It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast