Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8-1 Good luck

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Re: 8-1 Good luck

"ciacbw" wrote:
    I got my stats from espn so if i am wrong blame them. Still doesnt matter though, Vkings have not had to play Dallas or New England. And do you have to really use Darth Vader. I mean come on are you 12?
    Apparently Georgetown Law School doesn't have much of a system in place for research. Shame, I was considering applying there.

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Just thought I would come here and remind you of Joe Gibbs record against the vikings. Also his December coaching record including his second tenure is plus .700. So if you like to bet I would put whatever money you can come up with on the skins +6.5. Expect your win streak to end. You are not playing the niners, lions, bears or raiders anymore.
    And you're playing a team that beat the Giants 42-10, while your team only beat them 22-10.

I guess that means the line is a tad too low, right?

=Z=

Did you happen to see the weather Sunday night? Good luck with your high school QB against our D.
    You are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree this year are you? We do play in a Dome dipshit! DUH! Doesn't matter the waether! He is playing in the past.....considering the coach hasnt been in the playoff either.... I bet that you just became a Football fan too. And I bet you are still believing that Dan Snyder can Buy yourself a SB ring too! Wake UP and smell the coffee! Money cant buy everything. You have to know something about football besides having shitload of money!!! I love Fans of other teams that love to run their mouth on other sites then they will mnot be heard from when we kick their ass after words. See ya Merry Christmas! Todd Collins will get a wake up call when our D is all over him and ur RB is stuffed with the WWC! Bring it on Portis. There is a reason we are 5-0 last few games and why you have had to resort to a player that hasnt played in 10 years....I am ready to see it get done.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"The" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    I got my stats from espn so if i am wrong blame them. Still doesnt matter though, Vkings have not had to play Dallas or New England. And do you have to really use Darth Vader. I mean come on are you 12?
    Apparently Georgetown Law School doesn't have much of a system in place for research. Shame, I was considering applying there.
    Don't be down he's a troll talking from his @ss. He's probably the janitor at Georgetown.

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

It's a shame that lawyers have to be people like you... if you really are a lawyer.
    A 33 year old dude who thinks it's cool to go clubbing and screwing underagers (23 yeah right, like they don't lie about their age) and to be called a lawyer who is someone that is supposed to be respectful and help people is a shame...
    You can gloat about this school and that school and how much money you make... but it is no factor about what type of individual you are.
    I'm a music teacher (AKA not making lots of money at all), I am 23, I AM married, and I am a homeowner.
    I take comfort in knowing that I can make smart decisions and lead a happy life, not because I have tons of money (which I don't) but because I am happy with the people around me and my situation and job.
    So go ahead and gloat about this and that and money and status, but all in all, the type of person you are is laughable.
    Just keep stickin your willy in strangers and leading a corrupt life, but atleast when I go to bed at night, I'm happy with who I am.

And the Vikes may or may not win... does it really matter?
    It's a game, it's great to see a win and it sucks to see a loss, but when your life is all about coming to a fan site and trying to dish out stupid excuses of why your team will win, then you need to take a step back, evaluate, and see where you want to go as a person.
    I'm sorry for people who have to deal with you and your services as a "lawyer".

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"The" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Drop,

It gets back to my point that his credibility would be a hell of lot better if he had a clue, however, he is spouting crap off about being so smart and making so much money and how his team is playing with heart when he doesn't even know we were leading the Cowgirls at the half.

Very sad, very sad indeed.
    At one point I kindof believed him, now I really believe he is exactly what Z accused him of..........A 13 year old in his Mom and Dads basement talking out his ass cause his mouth knows better.

Again, very sad.
    :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:

You send me some sort of id and I send you my W-2. Its very easy.
    I don't need to. Your the one slinging all the kaka del rio around here & have yet to back anything up.

Put up or shut the floop up.
    Yes I will send it to you so you can steal my identity.
    Hey man, you understand that the only reason any of us are even responding to your drivel is because it is slow around here today.

Put a couple of credible posters on now and none of us would even bother to chat with you.
    Comeon.
    Give us something to work with if you can.

:
    He can't. He's supposed to be so smart yet he can't even figure out a way to blacken his name, address or SSN from his W-2 with one of his color crayons.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Drop,

It gets back to my point that his credibility would be a hell of lot better if he had a clue, however, he is spouting crap off about being so smart and making so much money and how his team is playing with heart when he doesn't even know we were leading the Cowgirls at the half.

At one point I kindof believed him, now I really believe he is exactly what Z accused him of..........A 13 year old in his Mom and Dads basement talking out his ass cause his mouth knows better.

Again, very sad.
    That's alright. I know how to do research, so it wouldn't matter either way.
    ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"The" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Drop,

At one point I kindof believed him, now I really believe he is exactly what Z accused him of..........A 13 year old in his Mom and Dads basement talking out his jiggly butt cause his mouth knows better.

Again, very sad.

That's alright. I know how to do research, so it wouldn't matter either way.
    ;D
    I know my friend.
    Hell for that matter even Bono has a better rep on this page at this time that this yutz IMHO.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:

I really believe he is exactly what Z accused him of..........A 13 year old in his Mom and Dads basement talking out his ass cause his mouth knows better.

Again, very sad.

It's true. A quick check of his IP address led me to this picture of him......

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Where did this guy come from???

A way better gene pool than you could ever hope for. Here is my great x 5 grandfather.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/related/jay.htm
    The Francis Scott Key Bridge called.
    They are missing their troll.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast