Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 127

Thread: 8-1 Good luck

  1. #41
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    "singersp" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:

    Well I am 33 and own my townhouse in Bethesda, MD. And my birthday was on the 6th. I am not married because I am a lawyer in a dc firm and like to go out in georgetown and bang as many 23 year old hotties as I can. I gave up Star Wars sometime around 13 and played sports. Want to compare ***** size now?
    "ciacbw" wrote:

    That is why I love Word. It corrects my spelling and grammatical errors. BTW anytime you want to compare W-2's let me know.
    Obviously, it doesn't catch capitalization errors.


    A lawyer that doesn't even know how & which words to capitalize is laughable at best. I'm calling kaka del rio on this kid.

    Sure go right ahead, I'll call your bluff. Feel free to post your W-2 anytime.
    I would like to see a copy of LSAT scores as well as his degrees. I mean anyone willing to post their W2's would surely post their degrees, right?

  2. #42
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    "ciacbw" wrote:

    Well I am 33 and own my townhouse in Bethesda, MD. And my birthday was on the 6th. I am not married because I am a lawyer in a dc firm and like to go out in georgetown and bang as many 23 year old hotties as I can. I gave up Star Wars sometime around 13 and played sports. Want to compare penis size now?
    I'll take that as you still being a cherry boy.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #43
    ciacbw is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    I will PM anyone who wants to see my SAT, LSAT, high school diploma, my BS from CU, my JD from GU and my W-2. However I need the same type of info from you because I am not stupid enough to post
    private info on a message board. The person that PM's me then can verify all of what I have said is true. I am very proud of my education and the only reason I even brought it up was because someone
    questioned my intelligence.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    Just FYI on the stats.

    The stats that were cited from espn.com for the points allowed were actually points scored.
    The Vikings have scored an average of 23.2 points/game while the Redskins have scored an average of 19.6 points/game.
    The actual points allowed stats are what Zeus posted.
    The Vikings have allowed 18.4 points/game while the Redskins have allowed 20.2 points/game (link).

    Also, the Vikings have played the Cowboys.
    We lost 24-24 (recap).

    Should be a good game Sunday night.
    The Redskins have played a tough schedule and have lost some close games.
    Two teams that are good but not great, and both are playing well.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

  5. #45
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    "ciacbw" wrote:
    I will PM anyone who wants to see my SAT, LSAT, high school diploma, my BS from CU, my JD from GU and my W-2. However I need the same type of info from you because I am not stupid enough to post
    private info on a message board. The person that PM's me then can verify all of what I have said is true. I am very proud of my education and the only reason I even brought it up was because someone
    questioned my intelligence.
    OK, PM me your W-2

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #46
    ciacbw is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    Oh by the way my vikings friends, don't worry even after you lose tonight it looks like the Giants are doing their annual choke. Also the eagles are winning so even with a loss tonight you still might be able to get in.

  7. #47
    ciacbw is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    "singersp" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    I will PM anyone who wants to see my SAT, LSAT, high school diploma, my BS from CU, my JD from GU and my W-2. However I need the same type of info from you because I am not stupid enough to post
    private info on a message board. The person that PM's me then can verify all of what I have said is true. I am very proud of my education and the only reason I even brought it up was because someone
    questioned my intelligence.
    OK, PM me your W-2
    You first.

  8. #48
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Well I grew up in Bethesda so yes maybe I am a blind homer and it makes me vomit someone from ashburn would root for another team. However in response to your point the Vikings have 0 Super Bowls and seem to love to choke when they have a real shot. At least Snyder tries to field a good team. Also how could possibly bash him after the way he handled the Taylor situation. And finally speaking of defense you do know that the Vikings give up 23.2 points per game while the skins give up 19.6. I will take gregg, the second g is for genius, williams anyday.
    I'm not from Ashburn, I just used to live there.
    And, yes, The Danny made good use of his money in handling the Taylor situation.
    Horrible tragedy that is.

    Now - to your stats point:

    You're wrong.
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.


    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats;jsessionid=DFB526741D405F2E0B0C5BABE 07C27A9?season=2007&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatis ticCategory=GAME_STATS&d-447263-o=1&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=OPP&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-n=1

    1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    14
    15.6 218
    860
    278.0
    4.5
    16.2
    81
    196
    41
    9
    16
    56
    74
    611
    29:40
    28
    17

    2 Pittsburgh Steelers
    15
    16.1 242
    864
    261.9
    4.5
    15.2
    78
    199
    39
    6
    19
    32
    67
    470
    26:11
    26
    13

    3 Indianapolis Colts
    14
    16.5 231
    854
    272.9
    4.5
    17.5
    83
    185
    45
    13
    24
    54
    73
    627
    30:13
    25
    13

    4 New England Patriots
    14
    16.6 232
    811
    289.7
    5.0
    17.4
    53
    161
    33
    11
    18
    61
    87
    679
    27:22
    23
    12

    5 Seattle Seahawks
    14
    17.2 241
    915
    320.9
    4.9
    17.6
    79
    205
    38
    3
    14
    21
    88
    646
    30:57
    27
    11

    6 Green Bay Packers
    14
    17.4 243
    870
    320.0
    5.1
    19.1
    58
    179
    32
    6
    19
    32
    105
    823
    29:38
    17
    9

    7 Jacksonville Jaguars
    14
    17.9 251
    852
    322.6
    5.3
    18.1
    72
    177
    41
    9
    20
    45
    68
    528
    27:30
    17
    9

    8 Minnesota Vikings
    14
    18.4 257
    934
    334.4
    5.0
    18.9
    85
    208
    41
    6
    13
    46
    98
    671
    30:41
    33
    16

    9 San Diego Chargers
    14
    18.9 264
    894
    327.4
    5.1
    19.1
    76
    185
    41
    9
    21
    43
    74
    565
    30:49
    21
    14

    10 Philadelphia Eagles
    14
    19.1 268
    855
    311.8
    5.1
    17.4
    76
    194
    39
    1
    9
    11
    72
    529
    29:06
    16
    8

    11 Dallas Cowboys
    15
    19.9 298
    937
    304.5
    4.9
    18.8
    76
    201
    38
    10
    18
    56
    80
    748
    28:56
    23
    8

    12 Tennessee Titans
    14
    20.1 281
    864
    298.2
    4.8
    17.2
    86
    202
    43
    7
    13
    54
    81
    656
    28:46
    22
    11

    13 Washington Redskins
    14
    20.2 283
    914
    317.0
    4.9
    18.6
    74
    197
    38
    10
    15
    67
    77
    607
    30:08
    25
    9


    Care to make a retraction?
    Or do you want to leave that remark, hanging in the wind, as a mark of your idiocy?

    =Z=
    I got my stats from espn so if i am wrong blame them. Still doesnt matter though, Vkings have not had to play Dallas or New England. And do you have to really use Darth Vader. I mean come on are you 12?
    We haven't had to play Dallas? Check the week 7 schedule... ESPN must have been "wrong" again.


    By the way I don't only go to www.rutgers.edu I go to the actual University.

    I'm a grammar and spelling Nazi, I'm the smartest man alive, and my e-cock is at least 10 feet... in diameter.

    Yeah, I'm huge.

    And since this entire thread has become so childish, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS MAN!

  9. #49
    ciacbw is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    56

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    "Overlord" wrote:
    Just FYI on the stats.

    The stats that were cited from espn.com for the points allowed were actually points scored.
    The Vikings have scored an average of 23.2 points/game while the Redskins have scored an average of 19.6 points/game.
    The actual points allowed stats are what Zeus posted.
    The Vikings have allowed 18.4 points/game while the Redskins have allowed 20.2 points/game (link).

    Also, the Vikings have played the Cowboys.
    We lost 24-24 (recap).

    Should be a good game Sunday night.
    The Redskins have played a tough schedule and have lost some close games.
    Two teams that are good but not great, and both are playing well.
    Thank you for the correction. Yes both teams are typical NFC. Mediocre. In games like this I always look to experience and coaching. We all know who has the edge.

  10. #50
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: 8-1 Good luck

    "Mr" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Well I grew up in Bethesda so yes maybe I am a blind homer and it makes me vomit someone from ashburn would root for another team. However in response to your point the Vikings have 0 Super Bowls and seem to love to choke when they have a real shot. At least Snyder tries to field a good team. Also how could possibly bash him after the way he handled the Taylor situation. And finally speaking of defense you do know that the Vikings give up 23.2 points per game while the skins give up 19.6. I will take gregg, the second g is for genius, williams anyday.
    I'm not from Ashburn, I just used to live there.
    And, yes, The Danny made good use of his money in handling the Taylor situation.
    Horrible tragedy that is.

    Now - to your stats point:

    You're wrong.
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.


    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats;jsessionid=DFB526741D405F2E0B0C5BABE 07C27A9?season=2007&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatis ticCategory=GAME_STATS&d-447263-o=1&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=OPP&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-n=1

    1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    14
    15.6 218
    860
    278.0
    4.5
    16.2
    81
    196
    41
    9
    16
    56
    74
    611
    29:40
    28
    17

    2 Pittsburgh Steelers
    15
    16.1 242
    864
    261.9
    4.5
    15.2
    78
    199
    39
    6
    19
    32
    67
    470
    26:11
    26
    13

    3 Indianapolis Colts
    14
    16.5 231
    854
    272.9
    4.5
    17.5
    83
    185
    45
    13
    24
    54
    73
    627
    30:13
    25
    13

    4 New England Patriots
    14
    16.6 232
    811
    289.7
    5.0
    17.4
    53
    161
    33
    11
    18
    61
    87
    679
    27:22
    23
    12

    5 Seattle Seahawks
    14
    17.2 241
    915
    320.9
    4.9
    17.6
    79
    205
    38
    3
    14
    21
    88
    646
    30:57
    27
    11

    6 Green Bay Packers
    14
    17.4 243
    870
    320.0
    5.1
    19.1
    58
    179
    32
    6
    19
    32
    105
    823
    29:38
    17
    9

    7 Jacksonville Jaguars
    14
    17.9 251
    852
    322.6
    5.3
    18.1
    72
    177
    41
    9
    20
    45
    68
    528
    27:30
    17
    9

    8 Minnesota Vikings
    14
    18.4 257
    934
    334.4
    5.0
    18.9
    85
    208
    41
    6
    13
    46
    98
    671
    30:41
    33
    16

    9 San Diego Chargers
    14
    18.9 264
    894
    327.4
    5.1
    19.1
    76
    185
    41
    9
    21
    43
    74
    565
    30:49
    21
    14

    10 Philadelphia Eagles
    14
    19.1 268
    855
    311.8
    5.1
    17.4
    76
    194
    39
    1
    9
    11
    72
    529
    29:06
    16
    8

    11 Dallas Cowboys
    15
    19.9 298
    937
    304.5
    4.9
    18.8
    76
    201
    38
    10
    18
    56
    80
    748
    28:56
    23
    8

    12 Tennessee Titans
    14
    20.1 281
    864
    298.2
    4.8
    17.2
    86
    202
    43
    7
    13
    54
    81
    656
    28:46
    22
    11

    13 Washington Redskins
    14
    20.2 283
    914
    317.0
    4.9
    18.6
    74
    197
    38
    10
    15
    67
    77
    607
    30:08
    25
    9


    Care to make a retraction?
    Or do you want to leave that remark, hanging in the wind, as a mark of your idiocy?

    =Z=
    I got my stats from espn so if i am wrong blame them. Still doesnt matter though, Vkings have not had to play Dallas or New England. And do you have to really use Darth Vader. I mean come on are you 12?
    We haven't had to play Dallas? Check the week 7 schedule... ESPN must have been "wrong" again.


    By the way I don't only go to www.rutgers.edu I go to the actual University.

    I'm a grammar and spelling Nazi, I'm the smartest man alive, and my e-c**I love the word I used**k is at least 10 feet... in diameter.

    Yeah, I'm huge.

    And since this entire thread has become so childish, I'LL KICK YOUR jiggly butt MAN!
    I'm not only laughing out loud I am laughing my fat jiggly butt (and you all know that is alot of butt) off.

    You crack me up Mr. A.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wish us good luck please!
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 06:32 PM
  2. Good luck!
    By Ltrey33 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:35 PM
  3. Good Game and Good Luck Texans
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:55 PM
  4. GOOD LUCK....
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 06:42 PM
  5. Good Luck.....
    By mcnabb2pinky in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2003, 11:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •