Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8-1 Good luck

ciacbw is offline Rookie

Re: 8-1 Good luck

"purplepowered" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Just thought I would come here and remind you of Joe Gibbs record against the vikings. Also his December coaching record including his second tenure is plus .700. So if you like to bet I would put whatever money you can come up with on the skins +6.5. Expect your win streak to end. You are not playing the niners, lions, bears or raiders anymore.
    And you're playing a team that beat the Giants 42-10, while your team only beat them 22-10.

I guess that means the line is a tad too low, right?

=Z=

Did you happen to see the weather Sunday night? Good luck with your high school QB against our D.
    You are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree this year are you? We do play in a Dome dipshit! DUH! Doesn't matter the waether! He is playing in the past.....considering the coach hasnt been in the playoff either.... I bet that you just became a Football fan too. And I bet you are still believing that Dan Snyder can Buy yourself a SB ring too! Wake UP and smell the coffee! Money cant buy everything. You have to know something about football besides having shitload of money!!! I love Fans of other teams that love to run their mouth on other sites then they will mnot be heard from when we kick their jiggly butt after words. See ya Merry Christmas! Todd Collins will get a wake up call when our D is all over him and ur RB is stuffed with the WWC! Bring it on Portis. There is a reason we are 5-0 last few games and why you have had to resort to a player that hasnt played in 10 years....I am ready to see it get done.
    Yes you are 5-0 because you played the niners, bears, lions, raiders and giants. extremely impressive run of games there. Actually Gibbs has been to the playoffs already in his second tenure. Your writing style makes my stomach hurt.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Just thought I would come here and remind you of Joe Gibbs record against the vikings. Also his December coaching record including his second tenure is plus .700. So if you like to bet I would put whatever money you can come up with on the skins +6.5. Expect your win streak to end. You are not playing the niners, lions, bears or raiders anymore.
    And you're playing a team that beat the Giants 42-10, while your team only beat them 22-10.

I guess that means the line is a tad too low, right?

=Z=

Did you happen to see the weather Sunday night? Good luck with your high school QB against our D.
    You are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree this year are you? We do play in a Dome dipshit! DUH! Doesn't matter the waether! He is playing in the past.....considering the coach hasnt been in the playoff either.... I bet that you just became a Football fan too. And I bet you are still believing that Dan Snyder can Buy yourself a SB ring too! Wake UP and smell the coffee! Money cant buy everything. You have to know something about football besides having shitload of money!!! I love Fans of other teams that love to run their mouth on other sites then they will mnot be heard from when we kick their jiggly butt after words. See ya Merry Christmas! Todd Collins will get a wake up call when our D is all over him and ur RB is stuffed with the WWC! Bring it on Portis. There is a reason we are 5-0 last few games and why you have had to resort to a player that hasnt played in 10 years....I am ready to see it get done.
    Yes you are 5-0 because you played the niners, bears, lions, raiders and giants. extremely impressive run of games there. Actually Gibbs has been to the playoffs already in his second tenure. Your writing style makes my stomach hurt.
    Watch out guys.
    He has a tummmmmyyyyy ache.
    He might irp up on ya like most infants do.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Why are you guys
    lettign this guy get to you?

Even if they beat us...
    They'll lose against the Cowboys and we still get to play a defeated denver team to get in the playoffs. They are in trouble either way. The Saints lost and we are not siting pretty. 1 win and we're in.

Already thinking defeat? We almost beat the cowboys when they were completely healthy in the middle of the season with all of our injuries. You think the skins will lose in front 95000 screaming people with the playoffs on the line? TO will be out and because of the abortion the packers had today the cowboys already have home field locked up. You lose today you are finished as are the skins if they lose.

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"CCthebest" wrote:
    So many Skins fans are like this guy. I lived in Falls Church/DC for years and had to put up with their pooh. The Skins is all they have, no lives just the Skins. How pathetic is that...
    And I am sure there is so much going on in Minnesota that I am missing out on. Other than a lot of the hot blondes I have seen in my visits there nothing else is too impressive. They do call the midwest "flyover" country for a reason.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Why are you guys

Even if they beat us...
    They'll lose against the Cowboys and we still get to play a defeated denver team to get in the playoffs. They are in trouble either way. The Saints lost and we are not siting pretty. 1 win and we're in.

Already thinking defeat? We almost beat the cowboys when they were completely healthy in the middle of the season with all of our injuries. You think the skins will lose in front 95000 screaming people with the playoffs on the line? TO will be out and because of the abortion the packers had today the cowboys already have home field locked up. You lose today you are finished as are the skins if they lose.
    What an idiot. You really don't have a clue how the playoff picture looks, do you? It's obvious you don't.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"ciacbw" wrote:

Regular Season
    Sun 9/9
    Miami
    W 16-13

Mon 9/17
    at Philadelphia
    W 20-12
    Sun 9/23
    NY Giants
    L 17-24

Couldn't get the ball in on 1st and goal on he 1

bye

Sun 10/7
    Detroit
    W 34-3
    Sun 10/14
    at Green Bay
    L 14-17
    Sun 10/21
    Arizona
    W 21-19

Sun 10/28
    at New England
    L 7-52
    Sun 11/4
    at NY Jets
    W 23-20

Sun 11/11
    Philadelphia
    L 25-33
    Sun 11/18
    at Dallas
    L 23-28
    Sun 11/25
    at Tampa Bay
    L 13-19

Sun 12/2
    Buffalo
    L 16-17

Thu 12/6
    Chicago
    W 24-16
    Sun 12/16
    at NY Giants
    W 22-10

Sun 12/23
    at Minnesota
    8:15 pm
    Sun 12/30
    Dallas
    1:00 pm

Lol WHo have you beat. I loe Skin fans. They talk about our streak but look who you've beat. You beat 2 teams in the 3 worst teams in the NFL by 3 points and the CARDS with a QB with 1 arm. 1 Arm? WTF

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"singersp" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Why are you guys

Even if they beat us...

What an idiot. You really don't have a clue how the playoff picture looks, do you? It's obvious you don't.
    I know that if the skins win today there is 0 percent chance that they will lose at home to a dallas team resting its star players. Yes I do know the vikings wont be officially eliminated tonight.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Why are you guys

Even if they beat us...

I know that if the skins win today there is 0 percent chance that they will lose at home to a dallas team resting its star players. Yes I do know the vikings wont be officially eliminated tonight.
    That tends to contradict your previous statement.

I think you should just concentrate your efforts on being able to put the round pegs in the round holes & the square pegs in the square holes.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Why are you guys

Even if they beat us...

That tends to contradict your previous statement.

I think you should just concentrate your efforts on being able to put the round pegs in the round holes & the square pegs in the square holes.
    He has a tummmy ache.
    Makes it hard my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:

Regular Season
    Sun 9/9
    Miami
    W 16-13

Mon 9/17
    at Philadelphia
    W 20-12
    Sun 9/23
    NY Giants
    L 17-24

Couldn't get the ball in on 1st and goal on he 1

bye

Sun 10/7
    Detroit
    W 34-3
    Sun 10/14
    at Green Bay
    L 14-17
    Sun 10/21
    Arizona
    W 21-19

Sun 10/28
    at New England
    L 7-52
    Sun 11/4
    at NY Jets
    W 23-20

Sun 11/11
    Philadelphia
    L 25-33
    Sun 11/18
    at Dallas
    L 23-28
    Sun 11/25
    at Tampa Bay
    L 13-19

Sun 12/2
    Buffalo
    L 16-17

Thu 12/6
    Chicago
    W 24-16
    Sun 12/16
    at NY Giants
    W 22-10

Sun 12/23
    at Minnesota
    8:15 pm
    Sun 12/30
    Dallas
    1:00 pm

Lol WHo have you beat. I loe Skin fans. They talk about our streak but look who you've beat. You beat 2 teams in the 3 worst teams in the NFL by 3 points and the CARDS with a QB with 1 arm. 1 Arm? WTF
    Sun 9/9 Atlanta W 24-3
    Sun 9/16 at Detroit L 17-20
    Sun 9/23 at Kansas City L 10-13
    Sun 9/30 Green Bay L 16-23
    bye
    Sun 10/14 at Chicago W 34-31
    Sun 10/21 at Dallas L 14-24
    Sun 10/28 Philadelphia L 16-23
    Sun 11/4 San Diego W 35-17
    Sun 11/11 at Green Bay L 0-34
    Sun 11/18 Oakland W 29-22
    Sun 11/25 at NY Giants W 41-17
    Sun 12/2 Detroit W 42-10
    Sun 12/9 at San Francisco W 27-7
    Mon 12/17 Chicago W 20-13
    Sun 12/23 Washington L 28-10

Well look at that great run you guys have had. Lets compare common opponents. The pack pasted you 34-0 and beat you 23-16. We lost to the pack by a field goal. We split with Philly and lost when Sean Taylor went down. Both beat detroit and chicago. We lost to dallas by 5 you by 10. You are 1 win ahead of the skins. We have done this with more injuries and having our star player murdered. You really think you are that much better than us? You are a joke then.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast