Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 8-1 Good luck

ciacbw is offline Rookie

8-1 Good luck

Just thought I would come here and remind you of Joe Gibbs record against the vikings. Also his December coaching record including his second tenure is plus .700. So if you like to bet I would put whatever money you can come up with on the skins +6.5. Expect your win streak to end. You are not playing the niners, lions, bears or raiders anymore.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 8-1 Good luck

"ciacbw" wrote:
    Just thought I would come here and remind you of Joe Gibbs record against the vikings. Also his December coaching record including his second tenure is plus .700. So if you like to bet I would put whatever money you can come up with on the skins +6.5. Expect your win streak to end. You are not playing the niners, lions, bears or raiders anymore.
    And you're playing a team that beat the Giants 42-10, while your team only beat them 22-10.

I guess that means the line is a tad too low, right?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Gibb's is a washed up joke.
    Have fun with him as your coach for the next two seasons also.....He should have stuck to racing.

Hope you enjoyed your season, because it's really over tonight....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Unfortunately for you we are only concerned about present history when we talk about this team.

Gibbs vs Chiller

-

In your house
    Our Defense was worse
    We only had CT now we have AD
    We have been winning without several key starters = depth which you don't have

Etc etc etc.

Come back after the game my friend.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    And you're playing a team that beat the Giants 42-10, while your team only beat them 22-10.

=Z=

The line is very low,
    I figure the Vikings to win by 17 tonight.....

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:

=Z=

Did you happen to see the weather Sunday night? Good luck with your high school QB against our D.

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately for you we are only concerned about present history when we talk about this team.

Gibbs vs Chiller

-

In your house
    Our Defense was worse
    We only had CT now we have AD
    We have been winning without several key starters = depth which you don't have

Etc etc etc.

Come back after the game my friend.
    ;D
    Ok Gibbs 1 playoff win Chills 0

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:

=Z=

Did you happen to see the weather Sunday night? Good luck with your high school QB against our D.

We play in a dome you dumb A S S

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:

Yes, I did.
    And I don't care.
    It's the same for both teams, so it's an irrelevant point.

I used to live in Ashburn, VA - you know, home of the Redskins?
    So I know your type.
    The type of blind homer who made sure to run to a bar to watch the Return Of Gibbs press conference on all 3 major networks.

Meanwhile, Danny Snyder's money has brought you exactly ZERO Super Bowls and only one playoff appearance.

Good luck with your ancient QB against a Vikings defense that makes Gregg Williams' boys look like the George Washington football squad.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:

=Z=

We play in a dome you dumb A S S

I mean I know I smoked a lot of weed at boulder. My IQ dropped a few points but didnt the skins play at the Giants Sunday night in bad weather? The reason we only put up 22 points. Dont be a donkey.

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast