Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er fan here!

9ernation94 is offline Waterboy

Re: 49er fan here!

I made that thread over on the board "welcome Viking fan's" and the poll.

You guys need to make an account over there and come talk football!!!!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"9ernation94" wrote:
    I made that thread over on the board "welcome Viking fan's" and the poll.

You guys need to make an account over there and come talk football!!!!
    Did waiting for approval from the Mods. Maybe I shouldn't of said that you referred me

60niners is offline Waterboy

Beware over there... There's a lot of ish talkers.
    Good luck next week BTW!

Not a chance, not in the dome, and definitely not our home opener...That place will be a fricken giant scream on steroids. Unless the niners strike early and quickly knock the wind out of us, they will not win. Not with all of the talent on this team with basically an unshakable quarterback. Not going to happen. I just hope the Chilli has a better primary plan this week, but if he doesn't his secondary plans seem to be working out well for us.

It's go time baby, and Mrs. Battleax4cheese and myself will be in section 107 row 25, seats 1 and 2! We are pumped
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"60niners" wrote:
    Beware over there... There's a lot of ish talkers.
    Good luck next week BTW!
    Thanks bro!

Should be a batter match-up for us.

49er4eva is offline Training Camp

"battleaxe4cheese" wrote:
    Not a chance, not in the dome, and definitely not our home opener...That place will be a fricken giant scream on steroids. Unless the niners strike early and quickly knock the wind out of us, they will not win. Not with all of the talent on this team with basically an unshakable quarterback. Not going to happen. I just hope the Chilli has a better primary plan this week, but if he doesn't his secondary plans seem to be working out well for us.

It's go time baby, and Mrs. Battleax4cheese and myself will be in section 107 row 25, seats 1 and 2! We are pumped
    C'mon serious?
    Not a chance?
    That's exactly what the Cards were thinking in their home opener as well...
    They put up their NFC Champ banners, their stadium was so loud we couldn't even audible, and it didn't seem to make a difference.

Some of you Vikings fans seem to give no respect to the niners, just as the Seahawks, Cardinals, and no one else in the NFL did either...
    Well guess what, this team is for real, and if you take us lightly, you will be disappointed...
    I'm not saying that we're going to come in and beat you guys 100%, but I'm at least acknowledging that it will be a tough game and will not be a cake walk by any means...
    Hopefully if we beat the Vikings, THEN we will finally get some respect and teams will have to give us credit for winning instead of rationalizing why the other team lost.

And some of you fans are also trying to discredit us by saying the Cards were on the superbowl hangover and the Seahawks aren't good, etc...
    Basically just reasons why the other teams lost instead of why the 49ers won, as expected.
    However, last time I checked you guys beat the Browns and the Lions....
    Lions are arguably one of the worst teams the NFL has EVER seen in the HISTORY of the game, and the browns are most likely going to be in the bottom 10 teams in the NFL.
    It's funny how you knock us for our opponents when your opponents are even worse (Seattle + Arizona > Browns + Lions)

Anyways, the main reason I remain optimistic about this game is because of our defense...
    We have been exceptional at stopping the run last year, and we look even better this year.
    We also have a very good secondary that has 4 starting caliber CBs.
    With a solid defense that can stop the run AND pass, you'll always have a chance to be in the game.

I'll admit that I am a little bit worried about your defense.
    The williams brothers are phenomenal in the middle and you have one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.
    I don't know what to make of our offense yet, as it's only been the 2nd game in this system.
    But one thing for sure is that we were MUCH better week 2 than in week 1, and hopefully we can keep that going.
    I think this will be a low scoring game, and the game will be decided in the 4th quarter.

Good luck!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

You better come back here if you lose!

Good luck.

49er4eva is offline Training Camp

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

They are hanging their hats on the fact they beat the Cards.
    They also mention how the Cards are a better team than us.
    They must fail to realize we destroyed the Cards last season...Actually Tjack destroyed the Cardinals, lol.

I think this will be a tight game though, hoping the Vikings come out on top.
    But you guys have the right to hang your hats because you beat the Browns and Lions?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I won't discredit the Niners, I thought that they would be one of the wild card teams this year (not play off wild card, but didn't really know what to expect from them in the general scheme of things) obviously they have played well the first 2 weeks of the season, but I don't think that they are on the same caliber as the Vikes.

The dome is a hard place to play, and the crowd is gonna be really into it... AP doesn't like to be held in check so he's gonna go in looking for blood.

It won't be as easy as the Lions or the Browns, but I think we still win pretty convincingly.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

QB - Edge - Vikings. Favre may i say more?
    HB - Edge - Vikings. Gore is good but no where near AP and coffee is no where near CT
    WR - Edge - Vikings. When healthy our recievers can burn just about any team
    Oline- Edge - Vikings. I really dont follow oline so i dont know anybody on the 9ers but our oline is pretty good.
    TE - Edge - Push. Davis is a beast but shiance is coming up fast
    Dline - Edge - Vikings. Williams wall plus allen is enough but edwards seems like this is his year to sneak up on everyone
    LB - Edge - slighty Vikings. 9ers have willis but altogether we have the edge
    secondary - Edge - 49ers. I like our secondary but 9ers are better with clements and company
    Special teams - Edge - push. No one dominates in special teams but allen rossum and harvin can take it back just about any time

Should be a good game but i expect a blowout

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast