Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: 41-0...

  1. #31
    Pha-Q's Avatar
    Pha-Q is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    51

    Re: 41-0...

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    Viking fans are so rude it pains me to think that you are fans of football let alone human.
    Shut your mouth mr. "zero posts". :razz:

    Point proven. Thank you.

    To all worthy Viking fans: I hope for an entertaining game with no injuries. The rude boys can go to...

  2. #32
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: 41-0...

    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    Viking fans are so rude it pains me to think that you are fans of football let alone human.
    Shut your mouth mr. "zero posts". :razz:

    Point proven. Thank you.

    To all worthy Viking fans: I hope for an entertaining game with no injuries. The rude boys can go to...
    Now that is a little bit of a better start.. :roll:

  3. #33
    Pha-Q's Avatar
    Pha-Q is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    51

    Re: 41-0...

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    Viking fans are so rude it pains me to think that you are fans of football let alone human.
    Shut your mouth mr. "zero posts". :razz:

    Point proven. Thank you.

    To all worthy Viking fans: I hope for an entertaining game with no injuries. The rude boys can go to...
    Now that is a little bit of a better start.. :roll:

    And I mean it too. You have been through enough this season with the boat and that coach of yours. I just want my team to win and so do you. Otherwise we can all get along.

  4. #34
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: 41-0...

    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    Viking fans are so rude it pains me to think that you are fans of football let alone human.
    Shut your mouth mr. "zero posts". :razz:

    Point proven. Thank you.

    To all worthy Viking fans: I hope for an entertaining game with no injuries. The rude boys can go to...
    Now that is a little bit of a better start.. :roll:

    And I mean it too. You have been through enough this season with the boat and that coach of yours. I just want my team to win and so do you. Otherwise we can all get along.
    Thank you. That is exactly what I have been looking for from you. I too am hoping for a good, well fought game on sunday.

  5. #35
    Pha-Q's Avatar
    Pha-Q is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    51

    Re: 41-0...

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pha-Q
    Viking fans are so rude it pains me to think that you are fans of football let alone human.
    Shut your mouth mr. "zero posts". :razz:

    Point proven. Thank you.

    To all worthy Viking fans: I hope for an entertaining game with no injuries. The rude boys can go to...
    Now that is a little bit of a better start.. :roll:

    And I mean it too. You have been through enough this season with the boat and that coach of yours. I just want my team to win and so do you. Otherwise we can all get along.
    Thank you. That is exactly what I have been looking for from you. I too am hoping for a good, well fought game on sunday.

    That's the love I'm looking for, my man. I won't say good luck and I don't expect you to either but let's get a good game at least this time. ....Take it easy I don't mean that in an insulting way.

  6. #36
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: 41-0...

    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePeopleEaters
    Quote Originally Posted by Pha-Q
    Viking fans are so rude it pains me to think that you are fans of football let alone human.
    Shut your mouth mr. "zero posts". :razz:

    Point proven. Thank you.

    To all worthy Viking fans: I hope for an entertaining game with no injuries. The rude boys can go to...
    Now that is a little bit of a better start.. :roll:

    And I mean it too. You have been through enough this season with the boat and that coach of yours. I just want my team to win and so do you. Otherwise we can all get along.
    Thank you. That is exactly what I have been looking for from you. I too am hoping for a good, well fought game on sunday.

    That's the love I'm looking for, my man. I won't say good luck and I don't expect you to either but let's get a good game at least this time. ....Take it easy I don't mean that in an insulting way.
    It's all good. I overreacted. ops:

  7. #37
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 41-0...

    What happened to the decent Giants fans that were here?

    Probably ashamed these trolls are Giants fans giving them a bad rap.

  8. #38
    Pha-Q's Avatar
    Pha-Q is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    51

    Re: 41-0...

    I assuming you are saying I am not "decent". What brought you to this conclusion?

  9. #39
    BBQ Platypus's Avatar
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: 41-0...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "MeadowlandsMasacre" wrote:
    Twas a chilly January afternoon at the Meadowlands...WHEN THE GIANTS COMPLETELY DISMANTLED THE VIKINGS ON THEIR HOME TURF.

    ....Randy Moss, Daunte Cullpepper, Chris Carter, Robert Smith= ZERO points

    ...The loss was so humiliating that Smith retired immediately following the game out of sheer terror of facing the giants D again


    ...Just keep that in mind vikings fans if you plan on attending the game sunday.

    I was there for 41-0, and i will be there sunday.


    GIANTSSS!!!!!!!
    Learn how to spell, fool!

    It's Culpepper...and Cris Carter.

    Heck, you can't even spell GIANTS (look at the end of the post)!

    This Sunday, you are going to learn how to count as well....count all the TDs that we are gonna score on your crappy defense!!!

    So it's good that you will be there to witness the REVENGE of the VIKINGS!!! :lol:
    Don't you mean the REVENGE of the VIKINGSSS? :lol:


    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

  10. #40
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 41-0...

    "Pha-Q" wrote:
    I assuming you are saying I am not "decent". What brought you to this conclusion?
    Gee, I wonder. :roll:

    Put the hairy, toothless woman down and actually start talking football.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •