Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 41-0...

41-0...

Twas a chilly January afternoon at the Meadowlands...WHEN THE GIANTS COMPLETELY DISMANTLED THE VIKINGS ON THEIR HOME TURF.

....Randy Moss, Daunte Cullpepper, Chris Carter, Robert Smith= ZERO points

...The loss was so humiliating that Smith retired immediately following the game out of sheer terror of facing the giants D again

...Just keep that in mind vikings fans if you plan on attending the game sunday.

I was there for 41-0, and i will be there sunday.

GIANTSSS!!!!!!!

mrviking28 is offline Starter

Re: 41-0...

This must be the greatest game in Giants history because that is all they ever talk about. Of course that is as far as they can get because they lost the next game to the Ravens. Remember that Giants Fan? Probably not.

No one was beating baltimore that year

but we werent heavily favored and then shi.t the bed like the vikes did in the champ game.

6-KINGS Guest

No the greatest game for all Giants fans is their first game of spin the bottle with mom.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"MeadowlandsMasacre" wrote:
    Twas a chilly January afternoon at the Meadowlands...WHEN THE GIANTS COMPLETELY DISMANTLED THE VIKINGS ON THEIR HOME TURF.

...The loss was so humiliating that Smith retired immediately following the game out of sheer terror of facing the giants D again

...Just keep that in mind vikings fans if you plan on attending the game sunday.

GIANTSSS!!!!!!!
    GET OVER IT TROLL. THAT WAS LIKE 6 YEARS AGO. :bootyshake:

mrviking28 is offline Starter

And if you want to play the history card, Vike lead series 9-8.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

GIANTSSS!!!!!!!
    Learn how to spell, fool!

It's Culpepper...and Cris Carter.

Heck, you can't even spell GIANTS (look at the end of the post)!

This Sunday, you are going to learn how to count as well....count all the TDs that we are gonna score on your crappy defense!!!

So it's good that you will be there to witness the REVENGE of the VIKINGS!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Pardon my spelling...

it was 5 years ago, not 6....

...and the only scoring brad johnson will be doing on sunday is if he decides to play a game of madden before the game.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

sounds like a threat.... so you must have been one of the classless fans who felt the need to abuse and threaten the Vikes fans that went there for the game that day.
    We'll be sure to look out for you on TV.. will you be the one dragging your knuckles along the ground as you walk or just his style coach ...
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

"AngloVike" wrote:

sounds like a threat.... so you must have been one of the classless fans who felt the need to abuse and threaten the Vikes fans that went there for the game that day.
    We'll be sure to look out for you on TV.. will you be the one dragging your knuckles along the ground as you walk or just his style coach ...
    This coming from a guy who is cheering for a team that is in a division lead by the chicago bears. :???:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast