Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Zygi making the right noises

Ziggy plays giutar,oops.Wrong one.. I think Zig is gonna be great for the vikings,Ijust feel he is a class act and not a golddigger like that Favre eating low life McCombs.But hey I don,t hold a grudge.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Well it's early days and maybe too soon to start declaring him as the second coming, however he seems to be looking at all aspects of the Vikes organisation. Seems strange thst the first two jobs he has marked down are installing air-con and renovating the viking longship at the entrance. I know they might not be considered earth shattering things in comparison to new players or the stadium issue, but he seems to be looking to give the entire organisation a makeover.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/11913798.htm
    i would like to see the outdoor stadium get done. with or without the retractable roof. i also think it's funny how Red is saying that whatever the Vikings do this year, he feels like he's still a part of it, because he made the okay on the offseason moves.

He's full of shi*!! He knew he was selling the team, so of course he could sign free agents and give them big contracts because now he won't have to pay their salary! what an idiot. He made a HUGE profit on the team, he didn't sign any big free agents while he was the owner, he goes crazy this offseason because he's getting rid of the team, and then tries to act like he's to thank for the outcome of this year. And on top of all that he okays a trade to get rid of the best WR in NFL history for a mediocre linebacker and a first round pick that may or may not turn out to be good. What an idiot!! I'm glad he's gone. Go Ziggy!
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

speaking of the guitar playing ziggy (marley), when I worked for Backstage Catering, that dude ordered spare ribs. Then called back and said to make everything kosher. Kosher spare ribs. Time to switch to O'Dweeds.

But Yeah, Wilf is a stand up dude. I guess Red sold 8 box suites (vikes own all suites) to metrodome commisions to make a bar in the 140s. Anyone members yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12