Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Zeus' play by play

    LOL good work!! and manning goes down like a sack of potatoes only people who were at the game will understand this

    Thanks josdin00

  2. #2
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    Then why only post it for them?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  3. #3
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    because it was hilarious and needs to be mentioned
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  4. #4
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    "tb04512" wrote:
    because it was hilarious and needs to be mentioned
    ;D
    then tell the whole story
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  5. #5
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    really isnt much of a story, they do something called think your better than PA or something like that and a fan gets to do a play by play on a play from the game before.
    Zeus was the person today and got to do the play by play of Manning getting sacked

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    haha yes!

    how did our preacher do?

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    Garland Greene got to do this for the Seattle game

  8. #8
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    "tb04512" wrote:
    really isnt much of a story, they do something called think your better than PA or something like that and a fan gets to do a play by play on a play from the game before.
    Zeus was the person today and got to do the play by play of Manning getting sacked
    Are you serious?!
    That's freakin' awesome.
    Any videos?
    Anyone?
    Beuller?
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  9. #9
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Zeus' play by play

    "Formo" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    really isnt much of a story, they do something called think your better than PA or something like that and a fan gets to do a play by play on a play from the game before.
    Zeus was the person today and got to do the play by play of Manning getting sacked
    Are you serious?!
    That's freakin' awesome.
    Any videos?
    Anyone?
    Beuller?
    Don't know if there is any video but I wioll say that I will have to try to get to a game and do it again. I will have to out do Zeus now

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Zeus' play by play





    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. V4L's Play By Play Jax Vs. Vikes 2nd Half
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:56 AM
  2. V4L's Play By Play Jax Vs. Vikes 1st Half
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM
  4. Zeus Play-Calling Rankings
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 08:22 AM
  5. Can I listen to the radio play by play on the internet?
    By parsongeorge in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 09:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •