Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mewario is offline Starter

Re: YYYEEESSS!!! Vikings meet with Ernie Sims

I don't want this guy! I have always disliked him, he is not someone we want on our team! He's a Florida State Criminole to boot!

I won't forget how he pledged to the Florida Gators all along, and then on Signing Day, he turns around and signs with the Criminoles, and telling the media that "Florida lies to their recruits by telling them they'll play early when they won't". All lies, Florida plays plenty of freshman. Did he end up seeing Chris Leak later that year? What about Andre Caldwell, Earl Everett, Channing Crowder?

that and he has many character issues, and is UNDERSIZED! He's barely 6 feet tall, he's going to have trouble in the size department against opposing TE's and RB's.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

well it looks like we are going with a running back, so this guy will have to be around in the second round if we want him
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

We may not even get a shot with the 17th. This guy is flying up the board.
    As far as undersized; he's about Derrick Brooks size, so as long as you can play, it don't matter.
    I like him alot; big hitter and non-stop motor. In the right situation, he could be a stud.

Cheers.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I don't read much into who we talk to and don't......Remember, it's a chess game against all the other teams in the NFL.

Sometimes you have to make them think your looking at one guy, when really your looking at another..

Another thing is, we probably approach and talk to a dozen LB's at the combine.......This may not mean a thing..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Big C is offline Coordinator

NO matter what we do we can NOT get Claiborne back. Every single LB who started for us in 2005 (and DT) are better than this bum. There is a why both the Vikings and Rams released him. He's past his prime.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I don't read much into who we talk to and don't......Remember, it's a chess game against all the other teams in the NFL.

Sometimes you have to make them think your looking at one guy, when really your looking at another..

Another thing is, we probably approach and talk to a dozen LB's at the combine.......This may not mean a thing..
    I agree completely NED! Who was it at the Senior Bowl the Vikes were pretty interested in and talked too? Ohio State MLB and AFA transfer Anthony Schlegel? I've seen him play more than Sims and personally like his potential more, but what do I know! :roll: Sims sounds like an Eddie Mac clone which would be sweet if he could produce like Mac used too. I'd just hate to see Sims turn out to be another Mike Nattiel!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123