Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: You're all just killing me!

"grpape" wrote:
    Man all you guys need to get your panties out of a wad! Geeze, I guess we all need a win as much as a good BJ! I understand all the frustration, but I just don't get off on negativity. But hey, that's my opinion. Yes, I understand that if you care about your team then you hate to see it struggle, however........ I never said that anyone was stupid and that any of their opinions were stupid. All I said was that I had enough. But, I guess misery loves company. For anyone that I offended, we are brothers, so sorry. And there were no specific post calling Moss god, but you have to admit, people teated him like the next comming. Keep up the posts, good or bad, it entertains me more than watching the Vikes right now!

aloha, Derrick
    No, this guy played the stupidity card, not you.

"Vikes11KicksButt" wrote:
    You don't even know how much I agree with you, plus the stupidity On this website honestly most of these fans make me feel ashamed to be even associated with them, everyone does jump off the ship when things go bad, and they pull so much stuff out of their butts and make horrible comparison. but you know what they say only the unhappy people care to respond, so i guess its you and me grape here to defend our team and give them support unless we are talking about mike tice who even mcbombs admitted wasn't ready to be a head coach. but if you don't believe your team can win agaisnt all odds no matter how bad they are playing, or who they are playing agaisnt why watch the game, because it appears liek alot of you of you but not all of you believe this team can't win. Some fo you have stood firm and are positive and i salute you.

spdolphs is offline Training Camp

"grpape" wrote:
    As soon as the Vikes turn it around, everyone will be hunky doory like nothing ever happened.
    Yeah, then we can get back and win another Superbowl....wait....I mean get back to another Superbowl like in recent years....oh....never mind.

Hey, but seriously, I am also a fan of the Dolphins, and I weathered their season last year (4-12). It can't get much worse than that!

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Oh yeah everything is just hunky dory .Hey Maybe we should give les Steckle a call?I remember just how content i was when he was coaching.Now,if myself and others here didn,t have a sense of humor here.Yeah,then we would be misrable.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

C-4? thats it i have it 6.. BINGO!!
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

The Vikings will be fine. There is life after 0 and 2. You need to remember the Viking players are just as pissed off at losing as we are.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

SamDawg84 Guest

they better play better!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123