"V4L" wrote:
    LOL

Gus turns the ball over more then Jackson

Gets sacked more then Jackson

Latley has been getting about the same ammount of passing yards

About a TD a game..

He isn't a step up

He isn't making the veteren plays he should be
    Alright, you and I seem to be on the same page of late.
    What the hell is going on?

WEBBYYYYYYYY.

JK, my friend........ ;D
    ;D
    ;D

I for one, was happy Gus went down, then he got back up and I was sad, then he went down and I was happy, then he got back up and I was sad, etc etc etc.

Don't want to see Old One get hurt or anything, but I suspect that is the only way we will see TJ back out there with a WR corps that is healthy.
    My guess, that, along with the mobility TJ provides would significantly improve our teams chances to win at least another game or two than we will with Gussy for the very reasons you mention above.
    I can't believe you were happy to see one of our players go down. That is just not right no matter what the circumstances were that you use to justify it.

What good is that mobility when he can't complete a pass? We might as well direct snap to AD if we want to see the guy who gets the ball run with it right away.

Gus can? Hell no

He has been throwing way too many skippers and sailors

Behind and too far

The dude just can't throw like some people think so

The only reason he is close to 50 percent is because he completes like 10 dump off passes to the flats a game
    yeah, he is not doing well, but still better than Jackson. He has absolutely no timing on his throws and in the KAO that doesn't get you too far.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Your reaction to TJ coming in?

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL

About a TD a game..

He isn't a step up

WEBBYYYYYYYY.

JK, my friend........ ;D

;D

;D

I for one, was happy Gus went down, then he got back up and I was sad, then he went down and I was happy, then he got back up and I was sad, etc etc etc.

Don't want to see Old One get hurt or anything, but I suspect that is the only way we will see TJ back out there with a WR corps that is healthy.
    My guess, that, along with the mobility TJ provides would significantly improve our teams chances to win at least another game or two than we will with Gussy for the very reasons you mention above.
    I can't believe you were happy to see one of our players go down. That is just not right no matter what the circumstances were that you use to justify it.

What good is that mobility when he can't complete a pass? We might as well direct snap to AD if we want to see the guy who gets the ball run with it right away.

Gus can? Hell no

Behind and too far

The only reason he is close to 50 percent is because he completes like 10 dump off passes to the flats a game
    yeah, he is not doing well, but still better than Jackson. He has absolutely no timing on his throws and in the KAO that doesn't get you too far.

Alright before people start claiming I am begging for Jackson in (yes i know you didnt) Ill make it clear I still want Gus in due to the fact the team is winning and you don't fuck with chemistry

But to say Gus has timing is hilarious.. Have you seen his deep throws lately? How you seen him completely miss slants and out routes lately?

Skipping balls on comeback routes?

He has no timing.. And the way he has been throwing (dump offs and slants) There is no doubt in my mind Jackson would be able to do that

Im just mad he was pulled prematurely.. You can debate that if you want.. I feel he was.. Many don't

But Gus is not a better passer.. He had a couple decent games against some bad competition and now he is wearing down or something and getting worse then Jackson

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"V4L" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=49191.msg868507#msg868507 date=1227490946]
    LOL

About a TD a game..

He isn't a step up

WEBBYYYYYYYY.

JK, my friend........ ;D
    ;D
    ;D

Gus can? Hell no

Behind and too far

Alright before people start claiming I am begging for Jackson in (yes i know you didnt) Ill make it clear I still want Gus in due to the fact the team is winning and you don't fuck with chemistry

But to say Gus has timing is hilarious.. Have you seen his deep throws lately? How you seen him completely miss slants and out routes lately?

Skipping balls on comeback routes?

He has no timing.. And the way he has been throwing (dump offs and slants) There is no doubt in my mind Jackson would be able to do that

Im just mad he was pulled prematurely.. You can debate that if you want.. I feel he was.. Many don't

But Gus is not a better passer.. He had a couple decent games against some bad competition and now he is wearing down or something and getting worse then Jackson
    [/quote]

Yep, they both suck.

I will wait for the Chicago game not caring which one starts and if we should lose, which I hope we don't, I will start to lobby for seeing Booty get some playing time.

Do I think he will be a huge upgrade? No, but I have seen the best of both of the other two and it is not good in either case and right now he is the only unknown and the only one that could potentially be a great starter, even though I believe that to be remote too,especially with our coaching staff.

But once again, for the record:

Gus= sucks
    TK= sucks
    Booty= Probably sucks but should get a shot.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    When TJack came in, I made jokes about throwing the game to my buddies - but that was only halfhearted.
    In all serious, I have little care which one of them is in

Let's face it - TJack is not any better than Gus, and Gus is not any better than TJack.
    He started out considerably better, but Redmption - he has regressed to about the same level as TJack now.

Would I make the switch back to TJack - nope.
    As of right now, regardless of how Gus is playing, the team is playing better.
    But if Gus knocks himself out and TJack has to salvage the game, I would be fine.
    I don't think we are any better or any worse with either one.

The only thing that I think Gus still has the edge is under pressure.
    TJack did not perform well in any of the three big pressure games he has been in - @GB in 06, vs Wash in 07, and @GB again in 08.
    Gus at least has been there before...
    i think i am of the same opinion now. gus started out pretty good in some of his early games, but that production has completely disappeared. i honestly do not know if tjack would perform better or worse. if he got the chance to play a half a game, maybe we would be able to see if the benching did any good. tough to pull gus when we are winning though
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"marshallvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    When TJack came in, I made jokes about throwing the game to my buddies - but that was only halfhearted.

Let's face it - TJack is not any better than Gus, and Gus is not any better than TJack.
    He started out considerably better, but Redmption - he has regressed to about the same level as TJack now.

But if Gus knocks himself out and TJack has to salvage the game, I would be fine.

TJack did not perform well in any of the three big pressure games he has been in - @GB in 06, vs Wash in 07, and @GB again in 08.
    i think i am of the same opinion now. gus started out pretty good in some of his early games, but that production has completely disappeared. i honestly do not know if tjack would perform better or worse. if he got the chance to play a half a game, maybe we would be able to see if the benching did any good. tough to pull gus when we are winning though

I bet this is how 90 percent of the posters feel this way

"V4L" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

you can thank our running game and our defence for the W's. not gus

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I was like "well he can't be any worse than Frerotte has been today"...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

you can thank our running game and our defence for the W's. not gus
    This is true, but I would not advocate for starting TJack this week because of the situation.
    He has been on the bench apparently for aggression/confidence reasons.
    The last thing we need to do is start him in a nationally televised game for the division lead at home in front of a bunch of TJ haters that will boo his first incomplete pass.

Ideally he starts in Detroit next week.
    Actually, ideally Gus pulls his head out of his ass, leads us to a blow out victory against the Bears and a division title, and takes us to the Super Bowl.
    However, I'm not confident that Frerotte could do any of this, so I'll be advocating for TJack to start in Detroit.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

You know, I really feel that is what will happen. I mean, just like Coughlin, it HAS to happen now? Right? Then Chilly can sign a 5 years contract and we have KAO forever. I would take it for a SB win, though.

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    You know, I really feel that is what will happen. I mean, just like Coughlin, it HAS to happen now? Right? Then Chilly can sign a 5 years contract and we have KAO forever. I would take it for a SB win, though.
    I could deal with it if we won the super bowl...I LOVE the kao

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567