Laxman is offline Waterboy

Be Your Own Team !!!!!

:thumbright: To The Minnesota coaching Staff:
    I have been thinking about the upcomming game against the Packers ever since it was announced. I am so upset about all the negative feedback that has surrounded this organization before this game has even started. You guys have an awsome Team and there is no doubt that you can beat these guys. This is how I look at it. NOTHING TO LOSE!!! If you keep this mindset for this game the True Vikings team will come out.Things to do:
    1. Have Fun
    2. Take chances, secondary go for interceptions, don't give them a 10 yard space. Defensive line: show them different stunts. Blitz Brett as much as humanly possible !!
    3. Big Play Offense, I remember the time you guys creamed the packers on Monday Night football In green bay in 1998. I Think you threw a bomb to Randy Moss for a T.D. like the first or second play of the game. That's the Vikings that need to show up in Green Bay this Sunday. Show them different looks like the No Huttle offense. Not all the time. Just sporadically at different times when they are not ready.Just don't be conservative. Every time you score, play harder and you will win.
    4. Have Fun!!!
    The bottom line is this: If you keep on listening to the bad press your going to start believing them. Be your own team!!!!!

From a loyal fan since the age of 9 Years old.

P.S. I am now 41 !!!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Be Your Own Team !!!!!

Well said!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Be Your Own Team !!!!!

Welcome Laxman! Good post! You will be fine here, we'll watch your back!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Be Your Own Team !!!!!

Hey, now that's what I am talking about!

Be Your Own Team !!!!!

Amen

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Be Your Own Team !!!!!

Yup, we need to play loose and put the ball up in the air early and often.
    Even babies know the difference.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Be Your Own Team !!!!!

Tice has been making comments on #2 for the last half of the season. He says the D is not pulling the trigger and making the big play. I personally think that they are so scared to be out of position that they are making mistakes. They will need to overcome this and play loose.

I think the TO in the last thre games is an indication that we are taking a few more chances. I agree with you 100%.

I think all of us fans would like to see something out of the normal routine as far as offense. We have been use to this "putting us to sleep offense" that any offensive game plan that involve some more action is going to be acceptable.

D needs to make hitting someone fun, this doesn't have to be just a J.O.B.

Oh, the offense seems to have had big plays lately. I considered both of Mosses TDs last week big plays. Also, Nate had the drop which wouold have been another big play. The week before that in the Dome, we had tons of big plays. WE NEED MORE OF THE SAME.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Be Your Own Team !!!!!

"Laxman" wrote:
    :thumbright: To The Minnesota coaching Staff:
    I have been thinking about the upcomming game against the Packers ever since it was announced. I am so upset about all the negative feedback that has surrounded this organization before this game has even started. You guys have an awsome Team and there is no doubt that you can beat these guys. This is how I look at it. NOTHING TO LOSE!!! If you keep this mindset for this game the True Vikings team will come out.Things to do:
    1. Have Fun
    2. Take chances, secondary go for interceptions, don't give them a 10 yard space. Defensive line: show them different stunts. Blitz Brett as much as humanly possible !!
    3. Big Play Offense, I remember the time you guys creamed the packers on Monday Night football In green bay in 1998. I Think you threw a bomb to Randy Moss for a T.D. like the first or second play of the game. That's the Vikings that need to show up in Green Bay this Sunday. Show them different looks like the No Huttle offense. Not all the time. Just sporadically at different times when they are not ready.Just don't be conservative. Every time you score, play harder and you will win.
    4. Have Fun!!!
    The bottom line is this: If you keep on listening to the bad press your going to start believing them. Be your own team!!!!!

From a loyal fan since the age of 9 Years old.

P.S. I am now 41 !!!
    Wise beyond your years you are, young Purple Padawan... May the Purple Force be with you as you continue to post...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla