Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

YOUR NEW 2005 PREDICTION. BE HONEST!!!!

Eventhough I have not lost all hopes as of this point, I must say that I am officially changing my 11-5 prediction for the year to 7-9. Be honest and give me your new prediction for this season.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: your new 2005 prediction. BE HONEST

i think 9-7

Thanks Josdin

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Well my original prediction was 13-3 and really after week two there is almost no shot in hell that this will happen. I will now change to 10-6! I would be very happy with a 10-6 record after the first two weeks. The record could easily go to 2-14 however if we don't figure something out quickly. Of course the 2 games that we win in the second scenario are thanks to our friends in puke green and Yellow!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Well my original prediction was 13-3 and really after week two there is almost no shot in hell that this will happen. I will now change to 10-6! I would be very happy with a 10-6 record after the first two weeks. The record could easily go to 2-14 however if we don't figure something out quickly. Of course the 2 games that we win in the second scenario are thanks to our friends in puke green and Yellow!
    10-6 would win the division easily and guarentee us a spot in the playoffs. I would love to go 10-6 but I truely don't see it happening with that loser Steve Loney calling the plays.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I didn't have a previous prediction. I missed that thread. How would one post an unhonest prediction? Mine is 12 and 4. Silly? Yes. Am I an optimist? Yes. Its my nature, and, I choose not to be a pessimist. Prognostication is at worst or best a very inexact science. I think, now that they have scored, Pep will drop the jinx, and own like last year. The talent is there, a little confidence, and we have paydirt.

Hmmm, I will try an unhonest second prediction. 6 and 9. The pack, steelers, ravens own us. Tice is canned and....bah, scratch that. That isn't fun. I will stick with 12 and 4.

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

5-11 if Tice stays....Maybe 9-7 if Zygi got somebody out of retirement that wouldn't mind taking over, and heard of such a thing called game planning and game management! But if we win the Saints game who knows....Daunte has to pull his head out and help Loney pull his......Can you imagine this team with the number one pick in the draft or top three.....Oh i don't want to imagine. With the first pick in the 2006 NFL Draft the Minnesota Vikings select.................Laurence Maroney running back University of Minnesota. Then again........No No No too many negative thoughts.....Sorry just so pissed and embarrassed after today...........Go Vikes.

I seriously think that our offense couldn't beat the Gophers defense. So, unless we play a team that is catastrophically terrrible, I think we just might pull off that 0-16 record the Bucs have been waiting for.
    Honestly, though, I think the Vikes could win one against green bay and one against detroilet. Thats 2-14, so start looking out for next year's draft outlook, in which the Vikes will fall 3 spots and take some overrated lineman.

Some more predictions

Culpepper 12TDs, 34INTS
    Bennett, Moore, Fason, Williams 675yds combined
    Our savior, Nate Burleson 32 catches, 1 TD
    Williamson 40 catches, 5 TD from Brad Johnson

28th ranked offense
    31st ranked defense
    1st non sellout game since 97 (I don't know anyone amped about buying tickets now)

All players that came to play here because of Pep will demand trades, hold out or retire.

OKAY now that i've vented, hopefully 7-9 and bye bye to Tice and Co, including Cotrell who blows goats as far as converages. Why was anyone optimistic in signing him from the Jets who were ranked 23rd when they fired him? AND hopefully Tice and Loney go broke and move in together in a refridgerator box in Frogtown. RIP 2005 season. Go Wild.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Re: YOUR NEW 2005 PREDICTION. BE HONEST!!!!

It depends on which whick week we decide to spend a 2nd rounder on Ricky Williams.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Guess he did say be honest. Ask an optimist for honest prognostication, you get it. Pessimistic prognostication is the same. I wonder if Nostrodamus would see the twin cities in flames, with destruction all around. Likely, he was a cheery guy too. OHHHH, that bear from the North, no....it couldn't be. I thought he was talking about Russia.

If we went 10-6 this year I would be happy with the way things are going recently. I figured we would struggle a bit on offense, but not nothing nearly as pathetic/embarassing as this.
    "Put your faith in me and I ll show ya!"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast