Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

You wish Favre was a viking?

I know i do. I think we would have a superbowl win if he was our quarterback. I like Daunte and hopefully he'll develop into another Favre especially with Moss.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

NO WAY!!! First, he's a packer. Second, he's too old. He'll be done playing too soon. I like Culpepper better.

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    NO WAY!!! First, he's a packer. Second, he's too old. He'll be done playing too soon. I like Culpepper better.
    So what if they released him i wish the vikings would pick him up right away. Culpepper has never have the team come from behind to win. I like Daunte too but he is awesome when we take a early lead like last year vs the chiefs, broncos and the slackers. He sucks when he's trying to have the team come from behind by 10 or so points to win like last year vs Giants he forced that pass and it was intercepted. We would have won i think if he didnt throw that pick.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

He's still getting into his prime i think soon he will be good enough to do anything

Hey guys this is off topic but do any of you get the abc family channel. Turn it on now!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

why what's on

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

What an ignorant statement vikingsalltheway. I think Farve has been an All-Star Quarterback, but at this point in his career, he will never win another bowl. Culpepper is a top 10 QB in this league, Maybe the best in the NFC. All that crap about "he can't come back to win it", what are you talking about? He has engineering many game winning drives, look at Arizona last year, he gave us an 11 point lead before he left the field for the last time. There is more to winning from behind than having a quarterback. How about a defense that can hold the other teams offense long enough to keep us in the game, we havn't had one of those in a while.

Besides Farve isn't perfect, you name a Giants INT, what about Farve ending the game against the Eagles with that duck? In a divisional playoff game no less.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

The river runs wild. That movie is awesome, Kevin Bacon!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    What an ignorant statement vikingsalltheway. I think Farve has been an All-Star Quarterback, but at this point in his career, he will never win another bowl. Culpepper is a top 10 QB in this league, Maybe the best in the NFC. All that crap about "he can't come back to win it", what are you talking about? He has engineering many game winning drives, look at Arizona last year, he gave us an 11 point lead before he left the field for the last time. There is more to winning from behind than having a quarterback. How about a defense that can hold the other teams offense long enough to keep us in the game, we havn't had one of those in a while.

Besides Farve isn't perfect, you name a Giants INT, what about Farve ending the game against the Eagles with that duck? In a divisional playoff game no less.
    I hate the guy as much as the next viking fan does cause he is a fudgepacker. I am not backing him either only wishing he was a viking. Culpepper needs to perform under pressure, something he just can't do for some reason. I would like Favre to fold under pressure not Daunte.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

If Favre was a Viking we'd be undefeated in the Super Bowl since 1998, no doubt about it.

He is the best quarterback in football right now, and will be until he retires, whether or not the packers make the playoffs.

Culpepper is not worthy of lacing his shoes, and I bleed purple and gold. Culpepper has the physical skills, but he doesn't have the heart. Yet. I hope he proves me wrong THIS YEAR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast