sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

You might be a Vikings fan if...

In the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy's redneck jokes, here are some about us Vikings fans because...well it's the offseason. Times are slow. Anybody else have some? Enjoy!

If the sight of cheese makes you sicker than the smell, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you think Bud Grant's face should be added to Mt. Rushmore, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you think the sweetest sound in the world is the sound of a horn blowing after a sack, interception, or touchdown you might be a Vikings fan.

If you just recently found out that "Purple People Eater" was also the name of a song, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you watch the Bears, Packers and Lions games just to see them lose...you might be a Vikings fan.

If you think the day Cris Carter got his 1000th reception should be designated as a national holiday, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you wear your #84 underneath your church clothes to save time between the service and the early game, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you remember the year Fran Tarkenton made the HOF better than you can remember the year you graduated high school, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you have a picture of Mike Ditka's face on your dartboard, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you have your 4-year old child already trained to give you a high five when Randy Moss catches a touchdown, you might be a Vikings fan.

If it's more important for you to see the Metrodome before you die than it is to see the nation's capital, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you know who Tommy Mason was, you might be a Vikings fan.

If you visit Purplepride.org more than you visit your own email account, you might be a Vikings fan.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

LOL, thats good especailly the church one and 4 year old, thats hilarious, oh and cheese one

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"If you visit Purplepride.org more than you visit your own email account, you might be a Vikings fan."

Well, at least now it's official.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

OMG I do visit this site more than my e-mail!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

ok, the first thing i bought when i found out we were having a kid was a stuffed football. he is now six and still has it. the second thing was a chris carter jersey for him. he now has a hovan AND a moss jersey. on sunday, our entire day is based on wether the vikings are on tv or not.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

O.K., I seem to be the only one who's wondering.., Were they local jokes made while foxworthy was in town, or is he a fan, or what?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"SKOL" wrote:
    O.K., I seem to be the only one who's wondering.., Were they local jokes made while foxworthy was in town, or is he a fan, or what?
    No these were local jokes made by sdvikefan while he was trying to stay awake in time to go to work.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That is a great list!! I really like the one about watching the packers bears and lions just to see if they lose!! (Especially the packers)!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!