Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    DolFan1971 is offline Training Camp

Re: You know what I hate??

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I'm glad some of you get where I'm coming from!

The one I got today was... "If he was a FA and went to the Vikings you would love him" hahahahaha... I would seriously stop watching football. Maybe had we drafted him I would never know to hate him, but I am sooooooooo very glad that we didn't.
    LOL. I know what you mean. I can still remember when we signed Thurman Thomas that one year and man that was so weird having him play for us. Though he was at the end of his career I was glad he was playing for us and not against us because he always killed us when he played for the jills. I still could not fully root or support him because he was the enemy for so long.

i respect his addiction to pain killers, his crying everytime he gets hurt, the fact that the media ( cough* madden Cough*) kiss his butt, and the fact that in his starting streak his has cost his team wins by playing hurt when they could have won the game with pederson or nall.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"VikingNed" wrote:
    You know, I love the game of football, and I've always seen myself as being a good sportsman.

As for Farve himself, sure he's been a solid QB most of his career. Has played some dam good ball in his time. For sure he will be a future HOF, because of his longevity and accomplishments.

But one thing that will never change in my mind is the fact that almost all of his career has been as a Packers Player, our biggest rivelry...

When we play them, or even if I happen to watch them play another team, the only wish and hopes in my mind for those 60 mins of playing time is for ole Farve to get a good ole yankee jiggly butt woopin....

I also think his ego is a bit oversized and he really should have retired about 3 years ago........He's really hurting himself now as far as his credibility is conserned as a player...Kind of like so many others who over played their usefullness....Rice and E. Smith to mention two that should have retired 2-3 years earlier..........But thats just my opinion..

Look at one of our very own, some say Tarkington was a failure because he never won a Super Bowl, but for sure, there was one QB that made the game so exciting to watch and boy o boy could he scramble....

Still one of the best QB's ever in my book, and I'm not saying that just because he was a Viking......
    I agree Ned! I get the same stuff here TNT, This year is really rough here in PA. If I hear that dang song "Here we go" one more time I'm going to puke! ukeright: We just need to have our own opinions and ignore the stupid people! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

well.. i have respect for people. the ones that havent done anything horribly wrong in thier life.

and farve is a person.

everyone here is linking him to the packers.

but he's a dude. and dudes get respect from me unless im made to feel otherwise.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Articnv is offline Coach

Its ahrd to respect soem that gets so much "Biased" from the media. even when he sucks the media throws him llove, wonder how there going to throw love when he sets the int record thsi year.
    Its also hard to respect soem that had a drug problem, yes being addicted to pain killers is a drug problem, not get suspened for it, while others get suspened from drug problems.
    Its also hard to respect someoen that hurts his time by playign inuried, making mistakes, and making them be the sitiuatiosn were he is so "great" to coem back from, if he was so great they shouldnt be in that postion.

In the end i have no respect him

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345