Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    You know what I hate??

    When I'm talking football with someone, namely Bear fans in these parts and the person tells me "You don't have to like Favre, but you have to respect what he's done"

    I'm sorry. Maybe I AM just the worlds biggest homer, but I do NOT respect him or anything he has accomplished. Some of those things have been at our expense!!!

    Maybe I'm heartless and while I symphathize that his wife is battling breast cancer, she will get the best care in the world because of who she is and the money they have. His dad and brother in law died and I sympathize with that also. But, bad things happen to good people every day. That doesn't make him great in my book. People go to work and do their jobs every day. You don't hear about any of their heartbreaking stories.

    I'm totally gonna get chewed for this but lets hear what you have to say!

    :rant off:

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: You know what I hate??

    You go girl !!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: You know what I hate??

    You know TNT Bears fans aren't know to be the smartest people around, and I personally love to see Favre fail by throwing picks and making bone-headed decisions.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: You know what I hate??

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    You know TNT Bears fans aren't know to be the smartest people around, and I personally love to see Favre fail by throwing picks and making bone-headed decisions.
    So do I - but I still do respect his ability and successes.

    Walter Payton is the greatest RB of all time (IMHO), even though he regularly chewed up the Vikes with his Sweetness.

    You can have it both ways! :grin:

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    Bheadgood's Avatar
    Bheadgood is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    63

    Re: You know what I hate??

    Ya.... I love the days of happy feet favre.
    Any matter can be resolved over a few coldies.

  6. #6
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: You know what I hate??

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    When I'm talking football with someone, namely Bear fans in these parts and the person tells me "You don't have to like Favre, but you have to respect what he's done"

    I'm sorry. Maybe I AM just the worlds biggest homer, but I do NOT respect him or anything he has accomplished. Some of those things have been at our expense!!!

    Maybe I'm heartless and while I symphathize that his wife is battling breast cancer, she will get the best care in the world because of who she is and the money they have. His dad and brother in law died and I sympathize with that also. But, bad things happen to good people every day. That doesn't make him great in my book. People go to work and do their jobs every day. You don't hear about any of their heartbreaking stories.

    I'm totally gonna get chewed for this but lets hear what you have to say!

    :rant off:
    Living in Chi-town also,
    I get these comments from a bunch of my friends. I completley agree with you. I am so tired. Just because Favre owns the BEars doesn't mean that Vikings fan should admire him.



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  7. #7
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: You know what I hate??

    He was kind of fun to watch at one point, back in the day.

    Now, he's really fun to watch, especially when he plays the Vikings, because you know he's going to throw a couple picks.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  8. #8
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: You know what I hate??

    ill respect the fact the he won a super bowl and will probably be in the HOF when he retires
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: You know what I hate??

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    You know TNT Bears fans aren't know to be the smartest people around, and I personally love to see Favre fail by throwing picks and making bone-headed decisions.
    So do I - but I still do respect his ability and successes.

    Walter Payton is the greatest RB of all time (IMHO), even though he regularly chewed up the Vikes with his Sweetness.

    You can have it both ways! :grin:

    =Z=
    I am on the same level as Zeus. Farve is a future Hall of Famer, and whether we like him or not, he earned his spot in there.

    Now, however, he is a perfect example of someone who should have retired three or four years ago, when he was at the top of his game.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: You know what I hate??

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    You know TNT Bears fans aren't know to be the smartest people around, and I personally love to see Favre fail by throwing picks and making bone-headed decisions.
    Be careful, TNT will most likely be MARRYING a Bears fan in the near future...but then again, I guess one half of the couple has to always be the smarter one! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who do you hate the most?
    By V-Unit in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 05:14 AM
  2. Do you hate your job?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. Who do you hate more?
    By PurpleGator in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:29 AM
  4. why the hate?
    By Husky in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 07:09 PM
  5. I HATE THIS
    By SHOW-TIME in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 01:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •