Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flaminglover is offline Waterboy

You guys are wrong

Tavaris isnt ready? what rookie qb is ready to start their first year? none of them and yet if they are put on teams with talent and if they know the sytem they have proven they can do a pretty good job, examples mcnabb, culpepper, and ben. So really shut the hell up about this crap, vince young wasnt near ready to be an nfl starter but he's out there playing every week and getting better, And shut the hell up about damaging young qb's, they get paid to do this job, if they have a bad game they arent going to go home crying about it, they are going to keep working to get better every week. You guys all act like tavaris is the next ryan leaf, an idiot that is going to freak out about a bad game and ruin his career.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: You guys are wrong

You sure that your middle name isn't ***?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

"Flaminglover" wrote:
    Tavaris isnt ready? what rookie qb is ready to start their first year? none of them and yet if they are put on teams with talent and if they know the sytem they have proven they can do a pretty good job, examples mcnabb, culpepper, and ben. So really shut the hell up about this crap, vince young wasnt near ready to be an nfl starter but he's out there playing every week and getting better, And shut the hell up about damaging young qb's, they get paid to do this job, if they have a bad game they arent going to go home crying about it, they are going to keep working to get better every week. You guys all act like tavaris is the next ryan leaf, an idiot that is going to freak out about a bad game and ruin his career.
    #1 Best to avoid telling everyone to shut the hell up.

#2 You are not the coach....and unless Brad Childress spends his days on PP.O it is safe to say none of us are the coach, so nothing you say or we say will have any impact on our third string QB getting playing time in the game.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Flaminglover" wrote:
    Get your arguments straight.
    When did McNabb and Culpepper start?
    Vince Young played in a bigger school and in the national college championship game.
    The school where Tarvaris played has a level of competition barely higher than high school.

The bottom-line is that the coaching staff decides and they have more NFL-level experience doing their job than you are old.
    I bet there isn't a fan on this site that doesn't want Tarvaris to succeed.

This is about the 5th thread you've started on the same topic.
    Get your head out of your ass.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Easy slugger.. Came out flamming eh?

I want to see T-Jack as much as anyone.. But it's not gonna happen buddy.. Maybe if we are lucky we will see a little closing action towards the end of the game.. But I doubt it

Look for Brooks to start next week though.. I'm predicting it

One Love

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

you cant single everybody but urself out in this..culpepper didnt start his first season, kurt warner, marc bulger each sat on the bench for years before getting a shot..if hes not playing, then chances are, he really isnt ready..i dont agree that he should be the 3rd stringer, simply because he beat out 2 veterans for the #2 spot before having it stolen away from him in a trade..i wanted to see him in the pats game simply because hes going to need some experience somewhere along the way before he just gets thrown into live game action a year or two from now, but unfortunately hes the #3, and garbage time is limited for bollinger..the guy clearly isnt ready, or hed be playing already, but i dont think he should be in the #3 spot
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Flaminglover" wrote:
    *snip*
    Yawn.
    Nothing new here.
    A rambling run-on pile of nothing with plenty of righteous indignation and bad punctuation.

I bet he felt as good after writing this as I did about 6:30 this morning before I left for work after stopping off in the downstairs loo.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

VikingDawg is offline Training Camp

Tarvaris is not the save all solution for us...we knew that the O would struggle, however not this bad.
    I wouldn't mind to see Brooks in there...he has a bigger arm then Brad does (how much I don't know), but I think that would help stretch the field.
    The WRs are not helping the case...TW is a unique one for sure...he makes some decent catches, then leaves you scratching you head on others.
    This team has work to do...its exciting to see them grow.
    Tarvaris is not the answer...let him learn on the bench.
    Don't meet force with force

Gift is offline Coordinator

after 7 losses T-Jack should come in, hopefully we wont see him this year but i bet we will.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Flaminglover" wrote:
    seriously buddy read the other posts and you will see what almost all the other members on here think of the situation. even if he was ready he wouldn't start because he is the 3rd stringer and also everyone else knows that history has proven that starting a rookie QB is not a good idea. there are very few exceptions. i like what acumen said, he didn't play at a high level college, even though he should be a good QB. bottom line: he will see very limited action if any at all this season. so by starting this thread all you have succeeded in doing is making yourself less popular and respected. and if you hadn't figured it out already....BJ IS NOT OUR BIG PROBLEM

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast