Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: You guys have Pat Williams?

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    whats the average fan base in alaska, is it the sea hawks?
    Yep. Seachickens and Mariners up here :roll:

Actually, there are alot more Vikings fans up here than most people think. I would say that the fan population goes like this:

#1-Seachickens
    #2-Vikings
    #3-packers :shock:
    #4- 49ers :lol: (sad but true)
    #5-Rams
    #6-Raiders
    #7-everyone else :lol:
    When I was there over the summer I was so suprised to see so many Vikings fans even in the tourists. I said Skol to everyone wearing a vikings symbol I saw. :grin:

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:

Actually, there are alot more Vikings fans up here than most people think. I would say that the fan population goes like this:

#1-Seachickens
    #2-Vikings
    #5-Rams
    #6-Raiders

When I was there over the summer I was so suprised to see so many Vikings fans even in the tourists. I said Skol to everyone wearing a vikings symbol I saw. :grin:
    did they say skol back to you. sometimes when i tell another vikings fan skol they have no clue what im talking about and i just laugh.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:

#1-Seachickens
    #2-Vikings
    #5-Rams
    #6-Raiders
    Did they know what skol meant???

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    Okay, you don't live in whisky, I never said you did. You should know that being a packer fan is a mental disorder, inbred or not. And yes, we have Pat Williams.....Crap.
    Pat Williams is a great player, no joke there. But the 12 wins part is a stretch. My point was that you guys do look better than you were last year. That doesn't mean I'm expecting you guys to actually last through a 16 game season and win the division.
    Way to totally contradict yourself.

You say that we look better than last year, but we will still collapse and you will be better? How could we be better, but still do just as bad? That makes no sense whatsoever.

We were 8-8 last year, you were 10-6, however, we beat you when it counted. Don't say anything about us failing to beat the Eagles because there was no way the Packers had any chance either.

Our schedules were identical, I admit last year, you were better, but barely. The Packers have not improved at all this offseason, I know for a fact that you can not argue that, if they have improved in some way, please let me know. The Vikings defense is stronger than ever, 6 new starters, who are all great players. We may have lost Moss, but we have so much depth at Wide Reciever now, that it will help fill the void, but not totally, the offense will fall off a bit, but not too much. If the fastest man in the NFL, Michael Bennett does not get hurt this season, our Running Back depth is also very strong, even without Onterrio "The Whizzinator" Smith. Our offense is definitely still Top 5. We will definitely beat you guys next year.

You have lost 2 of your best linemen, the best player on your defense over the past 7 years, you may have brought in a new defensive coordinator, but a good coordinator is about as useful as an asshole right here *points at elbow* when you only have two talented players on defense, one of which got absolutely burned by a reciever with a sprained ankle and bad hamstring. The only team on your schedule whose offense you can stop is the Cleveland Browns, and The Bears now that Grossman is out, it's possible that you could stop the Ravens from scoring, but their Defense puts up points, and Favre takes too many risks for them not to against you guys. And let us not forget about your biggest addition this offseason, a new backup quarterback, congratulations on someone who won't help you at all until old man #4 decides to call it quits, or is forced into retirement and back into his little vicodin habit due to your now mediocre at best offensive line, being incapable of stopping our now top 5 defensive line.
    There is no way that the Packers will finish ahead of the Vikings in 2005.

You claim that you don't see us being able to last 16 games and win the division, if we don't who will? The Lions? The Grossmanless Bears? I am certain it will not be the Packers this season.

This year we are stronger than ever. We have a few tough games that could go either way, Carolina, Baltimore, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh. The Packers can not beat any of those teams, and you know it.

2005 Results.

Minnesota Vikings: anywhere from 12-4 to 14-2(thats a stretch but it is possible)

Green Bay Packers: Anywhere from 4-12 to 7-9.

The Vikings will be better than the Packers, you know it, stop arguing. Vikes win, I win, you lose, Goodbye.

ranasrule is offline Rookie

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    Brittany favray, meet Pat Williams and his friend Kevin.
    I remember 2 years back, it was "Brett Favre, meet Chris Hovan"

How'd that one go?
    Was that the same time that your sister birthed your son?
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... OWNED

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910