Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    radthad is offline Rookie

You are the G.M.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

You are the G.M.

When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

radthad is offline Rookie

You are the G.M.

So lets have a little fun since the draft is still two months away and free agency doesnt start for another week or so, I am giving you the power to be the G.M. of the Minnesota Vikings. Thats right We will make negoiations with players (I will decide on the players and the agents behalf) and give you different mock draft scenerios. So we will start out with all the free agents, who are not franchise tagged (Tice said he is staying away from them) but they can have trade tags on them. You will get to sign free agents based upon points instead of dollars, you have 27 points to start out with. Example: V. Holliday would start at 4pts and so on. I will give you the point worth once you make your first offer to them.(since exact money contracts wont be able to be figured out). And your pick stays at the seventh unless you want to trade up or down. Free Angency begins before your draft so I suggest you make some offers before you draft what you need

Mock Draft order:
    #1 Bengals-Carson Palmer QB
    #2 Lions-Charles Rogers WR
    #3 Texans-Terrell Suggs DE
    #4 Bears- Byron Leftwich QB
    #5 Cowboys-Jimmy Kennedy DT
    #6 Cardinals- Terrance Newman CB

Now its your pick, and with the 7th selection overall of the 2003 Draft the Vikings select?????????[Edited by radthad on 02/20/03 12:28 AM][Edited by radthad on 02/20/03 12:33 AM]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12