Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    You are so one dimensional it is getting sickening, everything that happens on the Vikes and in the world is not the result of Randy being traded!!

    Why don't you just get over it and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You are really becoming annoying and predictable!!!
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    RandyMoss8404, why don't you go to Oakland profess your love to Randy and see if he will take you as his beeyatch.
    Whack, reagrdless of how he feels about Moss, Pep, etc...he is entitled to his opinion without being verbally attacked.

    I do not always (very seldom) agree with 8404, but he does have a right to voice his beliefs here. This is what makes PP.O so great.


    Because he has brought the argument up for the 1,000,000 time!!!!!!!


    Plus I guess his attack on me is OK, here is the quote!!!!!!!!!

    I've decided that whackthepack is too dense to address the second I even mention Randy Moss' name, so I'll ignore his post
    His posts are the same, all the time! He attacks Birk, C-pep, Tice, Red and their butchers uncles brother's best friend, because Randy was traded.

    We have been reading this in his posts for about 8 months, is that not enough!!!!

    It is like when you are watching a game and every 2 minutes the announcer is saying that all the Vikes problems are because Randy was traded!!!!! It is easy and colorful, so they use it! And after the 1,000,000 time you hear it you would like to strangle them!

    Everything that is happening is not because Randy was traded!!! And when 8404 stops bringing it into posts on a continual bases then I will stop responding about it!!

    Otherwise you can kick me off, I really do not care!


    Can he give it a rest?

    We all know Randy is gone, and he is not coming back!

    Plus I really do think that 8404 is glad the Vikes are doing badly, in his mind he thinks that it is justice for trading Randy. Which is hog-wash, and I do not respect him!]



    So Ultra ban me if you want to
    Now, I want you to read the line in the post I just made above, and rehash it through your brain over and over again, until simple human cognition helps you to absorb its meaning:

    'Randy is a case study.' A case study is a mote of evidence - ie, noting that with the first scapegoat gone, the new scapegoat is the offensive line, instead of Culpepper or Tice.

    This means that my statements were not about Randy, but about what he symbolized, that being misplaced blame.

    Read through this post again when you're done, so that it sinks in.

    Or don't, and continue posting the blind 'OMG MOSSGASM U BLAME EVERYTHING ON TRADE OF RANDY OMG BE TRUE FAN PLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!' crap.

    Either way, you'll probably amuse me.

    edit: WOW, I just noticed that you have such remarkable clairvoyance that you can actually think FOR me, as I apparently think that the Vikings doing badly is vindication for Randy. How do you deal with such omnipotent vision? I wasn't even aware I was thinking this, I thought I bled Purple and Gold, and wanted to see both the Vikings and Randy do well, neither at the expense or pain of one another...huh, shows what I know! Could you tell me if I'll marry my girlfriend or when my car will blow out a tire?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  2. #32
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    "Hitstick31" wrote:
    Randy Moss you are a pathetic idiot who doesnt know crap about football if you say its Culpeppers fault if were losing. Why don't you get your behind to the raiders site and praise Moss for being so good, leading the raiders to the superbowl. By the way buddy, Moss IS NOT THE FASTEST PLAYER IN THE NFL ANYMORE!!! It's still Michael Benett, the 9.91 100 meter dash man, and our spell runningback!!! Culpepper HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE GOOD, AND WITH RHOME CALLING THE PLAYS AND FONTINUTI TO HELP OUT, OUR OFFENSE WILL CLICK!!!!!

    By the way, the last game was a fluke go VIKES!!!!
    Vital brain cells were harmed in the making of this commercial.

    Yes, Michael Bennett is faster than Moss. The difference is that Randy Moss is a football player, whereas Michael Bennett is a glorified Gatorade distributor who makes the occasional big play.

    It's not Culpepper's fault we're losing, huh...that's funny, because last year it was Culpepper's fault we were winning. So now that the tables are turned, he gets to abdicate blame?

    But I'm the pathetic idiot. Noted.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  3. #33
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    I've read what you posted at first a few times to make sure I wasn't missing anything.....

    SO hopefully it amuses you that I undertood where you were going but something in your cranium misfired and you stared doing this.


    Waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa *sniffle* waaaaaa waaaaa


    I agree that Culpepper should ride the pine if he screws up in a game. It would hurt absolutely nothing to put johnson in just to see if he could get it done.

    I don't agree it's as simple as you try to make it be.

    I am over your love fest with Moss. I could care less if you posted 18 pages on why our team screwed up. I was just curious as to why you brought it up here in this particular thread.

    No need to answer because apparently you explained why you did bring it up, but not until page two. I can agree with your comparison.

  4. #34
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    Oh Del,

    Please tell me you're not mistaking crying for making the people insulting me look ignorant with their own words :-p.

    And as for Moss, I THOUGHT that the fact that he was a case study in my post was evident, apparently I was wrong.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  5. #35
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Could you tell me if I'll marry my girlfriend or when my car will blow out a tire?
    You will be married in 2007 after the Ides of March and your next flat tire will be on Jan. 17 at 7:48 p.m. CST.

  6. #36
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    You are so one dimensional it is getting sickening, everything that happens on the Vikes and in the world is not the result of Randy being traded!!

    Why don't you just get over it and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You are really becoming annoying and predictable!!!
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    RandyMoss8404, why don't you go to Oakland profess your love to Randy and see if he will take you as his beeyatch.
    Whack, reagrdless of how he feels about Moss, Pep, etc...he is entitled to his opinion without being verbally attacked.

    I do not always (very seldom) agree with 8404, but he does have a right to voice his beliefs here. This is what makes PP.O so great.


    Because he has brought the argument up for the 1,000,000 time!!!!!!!


    Plus I guess his attack on me is OK, here is the quote!!!!!!!!!

    I've decided that whackthepack is too dense to address the second I even mention Randy Moss' name, so I'll ignore his post
    His posts are the same, all the time! He attacks Birk, C-pep, Tice, Red and their butchers uncles brother's best friend, because Randy was traded.

    We have been reading this in his posts for about 8 months, is that not enough!!!!

    It is like when you are watching a game and every 2 minutes the announcer is saying that all the Vikes problems are because Randy was traded!!!!! It is easy and colorful, so they use it! And after the 1,000,000 time you hear it you would like to strangle them!

    Everything that is happening is not because Randy was traded!!! And when 8404 stops bringing it into posts on a continual bases then I will stop responding about it!!

    Otherwise you can kick me off, I really do not care!


    Can he give it a rest?

    We all know Randy is gone, and he is not coming back!

    Plus I really do think that 8404 is glad the Vikes are doing badly, in his mind he thinks that it is justice for trading Randy. Which is hog-wash, and I do not respect him!]



    So Ultra ban me if you want to
    Now, I want you to read the line in the post I just made above, and rehash it through your brain over and over again, until simple human cognition helps you to absorb its meaning:

    'Randy is a case study.' A case study is a mote of evidence - ie, noting that with the first scapegoat gone, the new scapegoat is the offensive line, instead of Culpepper or Tice.

    This means that my statements were not about Randy, but about what he symbolized, that being misplaced blame.

    Read through this post again when you're done, so that it sinks in.

    Or don't, and continue posting the blind 'OMG MOSSGASM U BLAME EVERYTHING ON TRADE OF RANDY OMG BE TRUE FAN PLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!' crap.

    Either way, you'll probably amuse me.

    edit: WOW, I just noticed that you have such remarkable clairvoyance that you can actually think FOR me, as I apparently think that the Vikings doing badly is vindication for Randy. How do you deal with such omnipotent vision? I wasn't even aware I was thinking this, I thought I bled Purple and Gold, and wanted to see both the Vikings and Randy do well, neither at the expense or pain of one another...huh, shows what I know! Could you tell me if I'll marry my girlfriend or when my car will blow out a tire?


    When you are praying to the Moss God before you go to sleep tonight, do not forget to tell him that you want to be his love slave and that he is perfect and that the world revolves around him and that no team can win without him!!!!

    And you are so full of sh*t, it is a case study! You can not accept that Randy caused himself to be traded, for reasons I have given you at least 10 times!!!! But you are to thick headed to let it sink in!!!!

    Yes I do honestly believe that you are happy the Vikes are doing bad, and that you do think it is justice because Randy was traded. And I think you became a fan in 1998 and that you are a fan of Randy Moss not a fan of the Vikings!! And you will realize it yourself someday, and then you will be gone!!!


    And soon you find another reason to start a thread, or try to change a thread to be about Randy and why he was unfairly (in your eyes) treated!!! wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa

    Randy is gone, and I am glad of that fact!!!!!!!!!! No team he plays on will ever win a superbowl!! He is a distraction and will continue to be a distraction, by this time next year he will have split the locker room in Oakland the same way he did here. And his injuries will continue to get worse and he will miss 4 or 5 games every year!!!


    You never responded to my other post on this thread!


    after 5 games


    2005

    Vikes 1-4
    Raiders 1-4


    2004

    Raiders 2-3


    2003

    Raiders 2-3


    Why are the Raider's not undefeated? They have Randy?

    Why do they have a worse record with him, than the 2 previous seasons without him?

    Why is he being accused of taking plays off, again?

    How come the Vikings did not win the superbowl the last 8 years with Randy?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  7. #37
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    Hahahahahaha

    Now whack, read over your post again and realize that you just proved my point about misplaced blame

    If you still can't figure it out, I'll explain it after I do my Econ problem set.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Our season's over...who should we draft?
    By ballhog27 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. Season's almost here, but first, consider these topics
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 05:51 PM
  3. Mr. Negativity dishes out this season's sure-fire duds
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •