Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I still hate Red McCombs!
    me too!

























    Go vikes!!

  2. #22
    tosstomoss's Avatar
    tosstomoss is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    224

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    Well I think we are acting like a bunch of OLD LADIES, lets not blame, lets Fix and be proud of what we have. Things suck right now, we will adjust and regroup. We as fans talk alot of smack(me included) that we would be a contender this year. We are not, so lets find a bright spot and go from there!!! I love the Vikings and I am still supporting them. No matter what people say!!!! Lets get on and work together!!! GO VIKES :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

  3. #23
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    You are so one dimensional it is getting sickening, everything that happens on the Vikes and in the world is not the result of Randy being traded!!

    Why don't you just get over it and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You are really becoming annoying and predictable!!!
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    RandyMoss8404, why don't you go to Oakland profess your love to Randy and see if he will take you as his beeyatch.
    Whack, reagrdless of how he feels about Moss, Pep, etc...he is entitled to his opinion without being verbally attacked.

    I do not always (very seldom) agree with 8404, but he does have a right to voice his beliefs here. This is what makes PP.O so great.


    Because he has brought the argument up for the 1,000,000 time!!!!!!!


    Plus I guess his attack on me is OK, here is the quote!!!!!!!!!

    I've decided that whackthepack is too dense to address the second I even mention Randy Moss' name, so I'll ignore his post
    His posts are the same, all the time! He attacks Birk, C-pep, Tice, Red and their butchers uncles brother's best friend, because Randy was traded.

    We have been reading this in his posts for about 8 months, is that not enough!!!!

    It is like when you are watching a game and every 2 minutes the announcer is saying that all the Vikes problems are because Randy was traded!!!!! It is easy and colorful, so they use it! And after the 1,000,000 time you hear it you would like to strangle them!

    Everything that is happening is not because Randy was traded!!! And when 8404 stops bringing it into posts on a continual bases then I will stop responding about it!!

    Otherwise you can kick me off, I really do not care!


    Can he give it a rest?

    We all know Randy is gone, and he is not coming back!

    Plus I really do think that 8404 is glad the Vikes are doing badly, in his mind he thinks that it is justice for trading Randy. Which is hog-wash, and I do not respect him!]



    So Ultra ban me if you want to
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  4. #24
    Hitstick31's Avatar
    Hitstick31 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    140

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    Randy Moss you are a pathetic idiot who doesnt know crap about football if you say its Culpeppers fault if were losing. Why don't you get your behind to the raiders site and praise Moss for being so good, leading the raiders to the superbowl. By the way buddy, Moss IS NOT THE FASTEST PLAYER IN THE NFL ANYMORE!!! It's still Michael Benett, the 9.91 100 meter dash man, and our spell runningback!!! Culpepper HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE GOOD, AND WITH RHOME CALLING THE PLAYS AND FONTINUTI TO HELP OUT, OUR OFFENSE WILL CLICK!!!!!

    By the way, the last game was a fluke go VIKES!!!!

  5. #25
    tosstomoss's Avatar
    tosstomoss is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    224

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    dang cant we all just get along!!!

  6. #26
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    I am not going to ban you bro.

    Like I said, he is free to post his arguments. You obviously do not agree with him...fine. But, I know you are an intelligent guy. There are better ways of attacking him thanb personal attacks. Be witty, use humor, and just be smart about it. You will find that other members will stand beside you with this approach.

    If he is glad the Vikings are doing, that is fine. He is welcome to be a fan likes he chooses to be.

    "Hitstick31" wrote:
    Randy Moss you are a pathetic idiot who doesnt know crap about football if you say its Culpeppers fault if were losing. Why don't you get your behind to the raiders site and praise Moss for being so good, leading the raiders to the superbowl. By the way buddy, Moss IS NOT THE FASTEST PLAYER IN THE NFL ANYMORE!!! It's still Michael Benett, the 9.91 100 meter dash man, and our spell runningback!!! Culpepper HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE GOOD, AND WITH RHOME CALLING THE PLAYS AND FONTINUTI TO HELP OUT, OUR OFFENSE WILL CLICK!!!!!

    By the way, the last game was a fluke go VIKES!!!!
    Oh brother. :roll:

    Whack, this is the opposite of how to communicate to somebody.

    Do you think 8404 is really hearing the message here (if there is one)? No, he is hearing "pathetic" and "idiot".

    Personally, I really do not agree with 8404 of PPE about Moss. But, they and others, probably do not agree with me either. So, I will call it a toss. Perfectly ok.

  7. #27
    CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    336

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    Whack I got your back Brotha, I agree 100000000000%, guys can have their opinions and such, but when is it enough?

    I am getting sick of the C-Pep bashing, the guy has shown his skill when Randy was gone last year, no offensive coordinator is a sbig a loss as Moss if not bigger, so lets look at the facts!!!!

    Plus like I read earlier 8404, why haven't the Raiders done any better this year?

    It is funny, because I really love Randy, but for heavens sake he has departed, so 8404 if you are waiting to see 84 jump into the endzone, you are going to be waiting a long time!! Lets move on!

    Cheers!

  8. #28
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    Do we need to put everybody in the corner for 20 minutes? I'll do it!!

    Do I need to turn this car around? God help me if I stop this car you will all regret it.

    Get it?

  9. #29
    DEEP PURPLE's Avatar
    DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    205

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    No offense taken Canada, I just thought it was the time of day that I need to throw in a Happy Gilmore quote.

    SKOL VIKS
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

  10. #30
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Randy8404:

    It's hard to take it seriously when you protest a hate for certain players. I see points you are trying to make and some of them I agree with. (Not that me agreeing with them or not should validate them or not)

    It is obvious you harbor some sort of ressentment towards Culpepper. Could it be possible that you are unfairly judging him by your own personal emotions.

    It doesn't matter anyways we are all just "watchers" nothing we say will change what happens.
    It is obvious that a great deal of you need to jump off of my jock, because you're allowing ridiculous amounts of group think to cloud the intelligence I'd LIKE to presume all of you have.

    I don't dislike Daunte. I am dissapointed in Daunte. If you recall my thread before the season, I had high hopes for Daunte.

    But here's the bottom line, and I challenge all of you to consider this: You are blind.

    This is not about Moss - he is a case study outlining a greater problem in the context of the statement I am trying to make.

    This organization is a mess, and it has a great deal to do with people not taking accountability, such as Daunte and Tice.

    If an O Line gives you an average of like 3-5 seconds to get rid of the ball, you suck at playing QB if you can't do that.

    If an owner indulges you to trade for/sign pro bowl defensive players, you need to compete for a championship - if you cannot inspire such a team, you suck at coaching. End.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Our season's over...who should we draft?
    By ballhog27 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. Season's almost here, but first, consider these topics
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 05:51 PM
  3. Mr. Negativity dishes out this season's sure-fire duds
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •