Re: Yo...the season's not over yet.

Raiders record after 5 games

2005 (with Randy)

1-4

2004 (without Randy)

2-3

2003 (without Randy)

2-3

An NFL team is not 1 player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the problem on the Vikes!! We are not a team, we are a bunch of individuals that care more about themselves than how the team does right now!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Let me clarify something.

If Daunte gets sacked or does bad....it's not a reflection of the line.

BUT

When Memo doesn't get many yards in a game let me guess........it's the line.

Is that a fair statement of how you feel?

Seriously though I agree with most of what you said up until you started to have a Mossgasm. I think Culpepper was a bit too confident. I think the whole team was. I also think Mike Tice should remain until the season is over.

Make no mistake the guy is gone, and so is his coaching staff. No way they coach another year in Minnesota.
    I've decided that whackthepack is too dense to address the second I even mention Randy Moss' name, so I'll ignore his post

MeMo's issues, as I stated very clearly above, are directly linked to Culpepper's inteptitude in the passing game. This is entirely on him, and not on the line.

Does that clarify?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Leroy Huard said, if you need 1 yard I'll get you 3 yards, if need 10 yards I'll get you 3 yards!

Please let us stop the Brad talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

RandyMoss8404, why don't you go to Oakland profess your love to Randy and see if he will take you as his bitch.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Let me clarify something.

If Daunte gets sacked or does bad....it's not a reflection of the line.

BUT

When Memo doesn't get many yards in a game let me guess........it's the line.

Is that a fair statement of how you feel?

Seriously though I agree with most of what you said up until you started to have a Mossgasm. I think Culpepper was a bit too confident. I think the whole team was. I also think Mike Tice should remain until the season is over.

Make no mistake the guy is gone, and so is his coaching staff. No way they coach another year in Minnesota.
    I've decided that whackthepack is too dense to address the second I even mention Randy Moss' name, so I'll ignore his post

MeMo's issues, as I stated very clearly above, are directly linked to Culpepper's inteptitude in the passing game. This is entirely on him, and not on the line.

Does that clarify?

If you look at my info you will see that my favorite player is Randy Moss, however I am posting on a Viking board, because I bleed purple NOT Randy. I can wish he was still here, however that is like still loving an ex-girlfriend that moved away, not much point!!

And as far MeMo goes, blaming the running game on Daunte is the most ridiculous thing that I have read in a while. We have a mediocre College O-Line, so if you can, please do the math!!!!!

Randy is gone and the Vikes are still here, pick your allegiances!!!

Cheers!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

Does that clarify?
    Well when DC does better in the passing game, then maybe we should give Bennett another shot at starting if that is the rational.

Del Rio Guest

Randy8404:

It's hard to take it seriously when you protest a hate for certain players. I see points you are trying to make and some of them I agree with. (Not that me agreeing with them or not should validate them or not)

It is obvious you harbor some sort of ressentment towards Culpepper. Could it be possible that you are unfairly judging him by your own personal emotions.

It doesn't matter anyways we are all just "watchers" nothing we say will change what happens.

DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

5 yards, 10 yards, Gold Jacket, Green Jacket, who gives a S%&t, you get the point.
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:
    5 yards, 10 yards, Gold Jacket, Green Jacket, who gives a S%&t, you get the point.
    It was a great quote, sorry if offended you man, I guess the Vikes really need a win, eh!!

Cheers!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    You are so one dimensional it is getting sickening, everything that happens on the Vikes and in the world is not the result of Randy being traded!!

Why don't you just get over it and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are really becoming annoying and predictable!!!
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    RandyMoss8404, why don't you go to Oakland profess your love to Randy and see if he will take you as his beeyatch.
    Whack, reagrdless of how he feels about Moss, Pep, etc...he is entitled to his opinion without being verbally attacked.

I do not always (very seldom) agree with 8404, but he does have a right to voice his beliefs here. This is what makes PP.O so great.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast