Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Yo

New to the board....just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and thank casper for directions.

Since the NFC East meets the NFC central,I thought I'd stop by and share notes.

Now...don't hate on me because I'm a Cowboy fan,I actually don't mind the Vikings or any team that pounds on Green Bay.So you see,we share a common interest.

I wish the Vikings luck(except that 1st game :wink: ) and hope they take the division.

God I love it when GB fails,so peaceful and quiet
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yo

Yeah its gonna be great when they get spanked against the panthers in week one on monday night football.

Yo

Yo SS back at you welcome aboard hope you enjoy there are lots of folks who enjoy alot of football and good old fashion fun smack good luck for the cowgirls this season

You can't hide from the purple pride :cheers:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Yo

What's up Star I see you all the time on the Chronicle posting good articles. Wanna come to my house this year to see your so called boys get their asses handed to them?
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Yo

"SacredStar" wrote:
    New to the board....just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and thank casper for directions.

Since the NFC East meets the NFC central,I thought I'd stop by and share notes.

Now...don't hate on me because I'm a Cowboy fan,I actually don't mind the Vikings or any team that pounds on Green Bay.So you see,we share a common interest.

I wish the Vikings luck(except that 1st game :wink: ) and hope they take the division.

God I love it when GB fails,so peaceful and quiet
    Welcome aboard! Just because you're so friendly I will also wish the Cowgirls luck (even though I despise them) with the exception of the first game of course.

Its nice to see someone with enough intelligence to hate the pack, even if you don't show enough sense to be a Viking fan you're OK in my book

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Yo

Just interesting to see Cowboy fans who have grown to hate the Packers. I remember hating the Cowboys more than I have hated any team in my life in the early/mid 90's, but the Cowboys were winning and I think their fans were oblivious to Packer hate. Now, the tables are kind of turned, though the Packers aren't winning three Super Bowls in a row or anything. Kind of funny how the pendelum (sic) swings, ain't it?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Yo

I with ya there Los. I absolutely HATED the Cowboys in the 90's. Just think about living in the Dallas area then, the fans were ridiculous. They thought they should win every single game and were a shoe-in for the Superbowl every season. All you heard about was Superbowl this, Superbowl that, it was definitely "Superbowl or Bust" here. Fans have come down to Earth a little finally, still like to talk a lot of crap about it though.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Yo

Welcome Sacred Star!

I really don't mind the Cowboys and a lot of people may hate them but they had an amazing team back then, and were probably the last true football dynasty (although New England may soon become one). I got sick of all the legal trouble their players got in and I hated Michael Irvin. But as for the Cowboys on the football field I liked watching them, and because it was usually came down to them against either San Fransisco or Green Bay, both of who I really hate, I had to pull for Dallas.

But I think the Cowboys could have trouble this year. Their defense is one of the best in the league but with no stability at QB and a couple of punk WRs, I don't think they'll get far.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Yo

Welcome Sacred Star...Nice to have a Cowboy fan whose dialouge you can enjoy.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Yo

Thanks for welcome all. 8)

Unfortunately,I do see Dallas falling to the Vikings week 1,tough to win in that atmosphere with the likes of Culpepper and Moss.

I'd love to see Dallas beat GB,but for the same reason,I doubt that happens.Favre and Green at Lambeau will be hard to beat.

As far as Dallas fans go,you're right,most are cocky but I have never been that way.I respect the game too much and after all,it is just a game.It's the Packer fans I have trouble with,most are the way you decribe typical Cowboy fans.

I have to say I have been to Dallas for games and was shocked on how Cowboy fans treat opposing fans.Three straight 5-11 seasons will cure that.

sdvikefan.....you're assumption is the same as mine,I don't see Dallas making the playoffs this season and finish 9-7 at best.Their offense top to bottom is questionable.Even Parcells is not that good.

Peace all,be talking to you.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast