Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: YIKES! Vikings going down?

yeah
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

That was a pretty weak attempt to be funny... :roll:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Okay, I'm gonna step in and stop all of this talk about "Bangwagons" and swinging both ways.

I think the steelers defense and running game is great. Their DBs aren't nearly as good as their rush defense, but they aren't bad.

I think Big Ben will be horrifically bad this year though. I think he will play like he did in the playoffs last year. And without a QB you're screwed I don't care how good your running game and recievers and defense are, look at the Ravens.

I will be very happy if we beat them, but if we lose Ill still be really pissed.

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    Okay, I'm gonna step in and stop all of this talk about "Bangwagons" and swinging both ways.

I think the steelers defense and running game is great. Their DBs aren't nearly as good as their rush defense, but they aren't bad.

I think Big Ben will be horrifically bad this year though. I think he will play like he did in the playoffs last year. And without a QB you're screwed I don't care how good your running game and recievers and defense are, look at the Ravens.

I will be very happy if we beat them, but if we lose Ill still be really pissed.
    That's how I am every game.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Big Ben could be average, and they would still be good. Not saying they will beat us, but its gonna be a good game.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Clearly Big Ben will go from 15-0 (counting playoffs) to being horrible

Did you think before you said that, Mr Anderson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

I think Ben is a good QB and all, don't get me wrong but I think his success had a lot to do with the team he was on and the system he was in. Team they played against had a lot of guy in the box to stop Pitts running game which made passing significantly easier for him and also if you watched any of his games you'd see that a lot of his passes were relatively short.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Again, I think our toughest game will be Atlanta on the road. Their "D" is better than everyone is giving them credit for.

The Steelers will be average this year, RB's will show their age and WR's will be average .... and you can't count on Ben having the year he had last year again. IMO

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    I think Ben is a good QB and all, don't get me wrong but I think his success had a lot to do with the team he was on and the system he was in. Team they played against had a lot of guy in the box to stop Pitts running game which made passing significantly easier for him and also if you watched any of his games you'd see that a lot of his passes were relatively short.
    He is still on that team and in that system. He just did not make any mistakes (until the playoffs) and was very efficient. He averaged 21 attempts per game (Pep averaged 34) and had the 5th best rating for a starter. Passing is not Pitts game, running is. And when they needed a pass Big Ben delivered.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Bono...Its funny, I am beginning to be able to spot your threads by the title. You are very predictable...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast