Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

YIKES! Vikings going down?

I posted a question some odd days ago, asking which team -if the Vikings were to beat this coming season- would be considered an upset. Not too many Viking Lovers could see one. I remember stating something about the team's Dec. 18 opponents, Pitts. Steelers, being a team that -if they were to beat- would be an upset.
    I'm not sure if those who responded, agreed w/ me.
    After seeing, however, the way their first team offense/defense played last night against the Eagles first team offense/defense, I'm am oh so more convinced that this might be the toughest team they'll face this season!!!! The Steelers REALLY look GREAT out there!
    Now, what are the chances that some of it was simply the Eagles not being as good as many folks believed?
    If the Vikings can get a win against these guys, I might have no other choice but to JUMP ON THE PURPLE BANGWAGON!!! (any room let, lads/lasses?!)
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: YIKES! Vikings going down?

...The Steelers looked good in a pre-season game. Yippie... :roll:

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    If the Vikings can get a win against these guys, I might have no other choice but to JUMP ON THE PURPLE BANGWAGON!!! (any room let, lads/lasses?!)
    I don't know what disturbs me more...a Packer fan pledging alliegence to the Vikings, or the fact you want to jump on a "Bangwagon".
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

lol this is strange.

Oh come on, Los!
    It's only pre-season. Relax! Have some fun! Take advantage of this opportunity to be on one accord w/ these Viking Lovers. 'Cause come Sept., it's WAR!!!!

Space Coyote Guest

I want to go with the Eagles playing bad. The game ended up being almost close, but when the first stringers were in it was so lopsided... The Steelers are good, but not so good that they are going to blank the Eagles in a real game. No, the Eagles offense was lacking something. And I'm really not just referring to #81.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Oooohhhhh! I forgot the secret "Packer Preseason" code. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Real cute, Los! Real cute.

Space Coyote Guest

Guh?

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    I don't know what disturbs me more...a Packer fan pledging alliegence to the Vikings, or the fact you want to jump on a "Bangwagon".
    Bono, as Los well knows, Viking fans don't have same-sex "Bangwagons". We have co-ed ones, but you need to bring your own (human) partner (alive) with you (oh..make sure she's not related to you too).

Now, if you meant you wanted to jump on the "BANDwagon", well, that's another story. The Viking bandwagons are currently on tour, and will soon be comming to a town near you. You can spot them quite easily as they are populated by people wearing brand new Viking garb...some with the tags still on. Feel free to jump on.

By the way, when the bandwagon reaches those cliffs, don't worry...they can fly. Really, I wouldn't lie.

Caine

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast