Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Yes.. I am a converted fan

Welcome to the right side of the fence bud!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Hell yah! Welcome the right side of the war man

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Potus2028" wrote:
    Like I said, I've been a Vikes fan the whole time I've known anything about football.. My being a Packer fan is like being a Yankees fan.. Just wanted to share my revelation that I had..
    Hey now...some of us are diehard Yankees fans...and have been since we were young...don't knock those of us that suffered through the hard times of the 80s and early 90s!

Besides, Yankee fans are WAY SMARTER than Packer fans!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Jkurtkrauss is offline Rookie

I've been a Vike fan since the Joe Kapp days. But I can safely say I do like the Packers, mostly for the same reasons I started liking the Vikings.
    COLD WEATHER WARRIORS. Flame throwers on the field, no heated seat ala Bud Grant, Page, Eller & Larsen, Krause, Tark..........

The Vikings are now dome pu$$ies, but they are still my team. I hope they get an outdoor stadium and decide to open it up in January when they play the likes of Indy, Tampa Bay or Atlanta.

Anyway, from my 30+ years of obsevation, it seems they are a cursed team. The Drew Pearson push-off in the NFC championship game, the super bowl drubbings, the debacle at Az in '03, the Herschel trade......
    need I go on?
    Spread my ashes at the H^3

Prophet Guest

"Jkurtkrauss" wrote:
    I've been a Vike fan since the Joe Kapp days. But I can safely say I do like the Packers, mostly for the same reasons I started liking the Vikings.
    COLD WEATHER WARRIORS. Flame throwers on the field, no heated seat ala Bud Grant, Page, Eller & Larsen, Krause, Tark..........

The Vikings are now dome pu$$ies, but they are still my team. I hope they get an outdoor stadium and decide to open it up in January when they play the likes of Indy, Tampa Bay or Atlanta.

Anyway, from my 30+ years of obsevation, it seems they are a cursed team. The Drew Pearson push-off in the NFC championship game, the super bowl drubbings, the debacle at Az in '03, the Herschel trade......
    need I go on?
    I'm with you on this one for the most part. I hate the fact that the Vikings play in a dome. When they win it all it will be that much sweeter, but I hope it is in an outdoor home stadium. The NFL needs to have home field advantage given even up to the SB game like in MLB. Screw playing in a neutral dome field for the SB. Play at the field that has won home field advantage.

Did u pick up any primitive packer habits?
    Sean Saunders

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"Jkurtkrauss" wrote:

need I go on?
    I'll agree with you that the Metrodome has all the aesthetic glory of a giant Port-a-John. But I don't think there's such thing as a "curse." Somebody's gotta lose. It's just been us for quite a while. In fact, to call it a curse is dangerous. It is a view that might become popular among fans and create a self-fulfilling prophecy, as it did with the Red Sox until they broke the "curse," and, to a much lesser extent, the Cubs (Chicago fans understand that it's a freaking game).

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings fan since day one! I figured out I was a big fan for sure when I was about 4 and on Thanksgiving I begged my Dad to take me and get me a Jersey even though all the stores were closed. He actually took me out and we found one!

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

yeah i remember when i was in school there was lots of packers fans when they won the super bowl all of a sudden, then cowboys fans, then in the air force there was new england fans everyone likes the team thats winning it seems but i hate all those teams cause my blood is purple. welcome back to the light side of the force
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Yea.. you're right.. people seem to like winning teams..

But fans like their teams, no matter what.
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast