Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes!

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Yes!

After my payment is sent in to the world's most loved football team, I will be the proud owner of a season ticket for the 2004 Season. It will be Section 216 Row 26 Seat 5. So if any of y'all are up in that area maybe I'll see you at the Thunderdome.

Also when I was at BWW today for lunch, I was watching the NFL Network and they had an interview with Antoine Winfield and in the interview he said that if the Jets would have had a contract ready in time he probably would have signed with them. But since Tice and Co. acted fast and gave him a private jet to MN, the Vikes were able to entice (no pun intended) Winfield to sign with the Vikes. It is good to see the Viking organization be proactive in getting proven talent. With the improvements in the DL and CB, this defense should be an improvement over last year.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Yes!

Congratulations on your season ticket. If you don't mine me asking how long were you on the waiting list. I keep thinking about putting my name in. Right now I just wait for the wednesay before games for the visiting team to release their tickets that they hold which is generally like 400 and then I buy them through ticketmaster but you can't always count on tickets being released. I saw the Winfield interview he didn't seem real outgoing Rich Eisen was trying to get him to open up a little more and show some personality maybe he was just nervous.

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Yes!

[quote="little redhead"]Congratulations on your season ticket. If you don't mine me asking how long were you on the waiting list. I keep thinking about putting my name in. Right now I just wait for the wednesay before games for the visiting team to release their tickets that they hold which is generally like 400 and then I buy them through ticketmaster but you can't always count on tickets being released. I saw the Winfield interview he didn't seem real outgoing Rich Eisen was trying to get him to open up a little more and show some personality maybe he was just nervous.

If I remember correctly, I sent in my $25.00 deposit online this past winter. When I received my letter from the Vikings, it said I was #780 on the waiting list. Last week, a rep in the Viking Ticket Office called me and said a seat was available. I could have ordered two but could only afford one at this time.

As for Winfield, maybe he was nervous. I'm really not concerned about that. As long as he plays like he is capable, that's all I ask. Hopefully, he can get more picks than he has in the past.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Yes!

Cool only a year wait well not really a year. I suppose the better the Vikings do this year the longer the season ticket waiting list will be. Yeah Winfield being nervous or not having a lot of enthusiasm during a tv interview has no bearing on how he will play I was just stating he didn't seem all that polished on tv I am sure his ability to play is not in question. I can't wait to see how he does this year just watching film of him there is no question he looks better already then Denard Walker.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Yes!

Congrats!

I know no one cares, but I'm #31,254 on the Packer waiting list. I put my kids on before they were born, and they're 31,255 and 31,256.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Yes!

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Congrats!

I know no one cares, but I'm #31,254 on the Packer waiting list. I put my kids on before they were born, and they're 31,255 and 31,256.
    You did that to your own kids! :P :clown:

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Yes!

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Congrats!

Now THAT'S smart! Most people wouldn't even think of adding their names to that list until they are in their 20s. At that rate, they might never get Packers season tickets, or at least, not until they are very old.

You'll probably never get season tickets, but your kids just might! Let's hope they will still be young enough to enjoy them!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Yes!

Congrats, CVGVIKE! I'm pretty sure we are in the same section and row, I've got seats 24 and 25.

I'm almost surprised that there was that much turnover in season ticket holders (780), unless some people turned them down or were waiting for better seats. That would suggest that about 1 out of every 85 season ticket holders decided not to renew this year (maybe 1 in 45 or so, since most people get at least 2 seats).
    SKOL VIKINGS!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Yes!

CVG it looks like you're in the corner of the endzone where the Vikes exit the tunnel. That's an awesome section (PURPLEPAT can probably attest to that). The fan's are always really loud (on defensive plays). Keep up the tradition !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yes!

That's awesome that you got your tickets!! I think I need to get on the waiting list. Is it only a 25 dollar deposit to get on the list? I always thought it was a lot more!! If somebody could give me a little info that would be greatly appreciated!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast