Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yes!!!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Yes!!!

Dang....have fun watching Seattle vs. Indy....j/k....the Vikes actually have a shot...wanna see how they perform vs the Steelers....that will tell me everything I need to know about my Vikes....they've been beating bad teams....I wanna see em beat a good team (other than the Giants...which was awesome!)

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

have fun man!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

haha maybe you should pull a tice

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    haha maybe you should pull a tice
    Oooh thats cold man.....

.....but I wonder how much you would get? Let me tell you it is tempting, when I had SB tickets how much I was offered. You start thinking about how after the game day you got nothing but memories, but that money would go on for a while.

Having said that now with more time thinking about it, the big screen or whatever I would have bought with the money would probably now be gone (or at least outdated) and yet the memories go on and on.

pigskinronin is offline Starter

Lucky I don't have that option. They drew 3 alternates from my work in case I backed out. I had to submit info for a background check, so these tickets are mine. I can't sell them or give them away. If I don't go, the first alternate at my work gets them.

When I walked to my car in the parking lot after work... I looked around to make sure my coworker wasn't sitting in her car waiting to run me down. :wink:

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

good job, chargers and vikings? hmm would be cool but not gonna happen someone will knock the colts out of the playoffs though i'd bet money on that
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

When I picked up my SB tickets in Buffalo for the one against the Cowboys in the Rose Bowl probably about 1992. I paid $500 face value at that time for them ($400 the year before) and I know they just keep going up like that every year. Anyway I paid $500 apiece for them face value, and walking from the Bills offices to my car I had offers of $1800 - 2000 apiece for them.

Thats when I started thinking what I could buy with that money back then.

Prophet Guest

"pigskinronin" wrote:
    Lucky I don't have that option. They drew 3 alternates from my work in case I backed out. I had to submit info for a background check, so these tickets are mine. I can't sell them or give them away. If I don't go, the first alternate at my work gets them.

When I walked to my car in the parking lot after work... I looked around to make sure my coworker wasn't sitting in her car waiting to run me down. :wink:
    lol, you may have to hire vikingned to watch your back as the SB draws closer.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"pigskinronin" wrote:
    "Paulbedy59" wrote:
    Cool man,congrats..Dont forget to bring your Fire Millen sign..
    2 tickets to the Super Bowl: $3600
    Airfare: $500
    Hotel for 4 nights: $480
    Food and beer: $300
    Getting kicked out in the 1st quarter of Super Bowl XL for running around with a "Fire Millen" sign: Priceless
    You could hold up a sign "thanks Mike great tickets" :wink:

sorry couldn't help myself

enjoy yourself its a trip of a life time :thumbright:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123