Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!....Adrian Peterson!!!

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:

HA!....LOL!!!! He already put a whomping on us a few weeks ago. .....244 yards????
    It's so funny to go over to the CHARGERS board this week, and they sound like everybody else that got ran over by AP.
    "How did this happen!???" "What's wrong with us!" "Fire Norv Turner, NOW!" "How does this happen to us by a ROOKIE!???"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!......they sound just like we did!
    I went and looked on some Chargers message boards as well, out of curiosity, and some of the things they say are so rediculous! One guy accused Peterson of "juicing" because he looks like a "giant".

Btw, Guitarzan-54, thanks for having a great attitude and respectful posts. It's nice to see fans like you who don't come on here bashing the Vikes.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    Hello Fellow Brethren Football Fans!

Just stopped by from your sister site, DaBearz.com, to say CONGRATS TO ADRIAN PETERSON!

Holy SMOKES! Kicking *** and Talking Names! .....very possibly the "next" Walter Payton, Indeed! That kid is just UNBELIEVABLE! You gotta be proud of him, and to have him.
    I don't know about this season, but next season you guys are gonna be a major force to reckon with.
    The "POWER TEAMS" are finally starting to shift back to the NFCN!
    The PACKERS kicking butt!
    The LIONS kicking butt!
    The VIKINGS kicking butt!
    The BEARS....well, kicking their own butt!....LOL!!!

This blows. Everybody's coming up, and we're going down. Oh well....perhaps next year for us.

This should be a helluva game for you guys. The PACKERS have virtually no ground game, and have to put it in the air.
    The VIKINGS have virtually no air game, and have to keep it on the ground. Both teams quite capable of doing so.
    This will be a battle of Offense's. But, not your typical battle, in that it will be Brett Favre vs. Adrian Peterson.

With number like last week....my money's on Adrian.

The PACKERS have only been squeaking them out, but Peterson has been BLOWING THEM AWAY!

GOOD LUCK TO THE VIKINGS THIS SUNDAY!.....AND NO INJURIES!
    ;D

Amen brother.

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:

HA!....LOL!!!! He already put a whomping on us a few weeks ago. .....244 yards????
    It's so funny to go over to the CHARGERS board this week, and they sound like everybody else that got ran over by AP.
    "How did this happen!???" "What's wrong with us!" "Fire Norv Turner, NOW!" "How does this happen to us by a ROOKIE!???"

I went and looked on some Chargers message boards as well, out of curiosity, and some of the things they say are so rediculous! One guy accused Peterson of "juicing" because he looks like a "giant".

Btw, Guitarzan-54, thanks for having a great attitude and respectful posts. It's nice to see fans like you who don't come on here bashing the Vikes.
    DOH!......Did I forget to "Bash the Vikes"!????.....OPPS!.............LOL!!!!!

Fact is, even though we stand at opposite sides of the field on Sunday, we're still all BRETHREN on the same turf....and LOVE this GREAT GAME!
    I live and die FOOTBALL BABY!!!

....and THEN I'm a BEARS Fan.
    ;D

That said....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU KICK THE DOG SH*T OUT OF THE PACKERS!!!!!

I'm looking forward to your game more then my own!...LOL!!!

GOOD LUCK THIS SUNDAY, GUYS!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

I'll tell ya "how it happens". It happens because your Defense lacked the RESPECT that Adrian should have been paid.
    And, in return.....he made you PAY BIG TIME for that!

It's easy to hold guys like Ladanian Tomlinson, because you approach him with RESPECT.
    And it's easy to hold guys like Larry Johnson....because you approach him with RESPECT.

But, when you let your guard down.....just because the guy happens to be a "rookie", and forget that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THIS LEAGUE IS A PROFESSIONAL and can BURN you at any given moment (or Sunday).....then your mistake was that you LOST RESPECT.

As for "kicked off my site".....LOL!!!! No, I haven't been kicked off my site.

Sorry....but I can't stand BULL SH*T.

It IS what it IS. And, at the moment....the BEARS aren't. It's no secret. And anyone that wants to remain a complete "Homer Fool" and ignorant to the FACTS....is their problem, not mine.
    Actually....I'm just as honest on my site. Come find out!

I'm a Moderator at DaBearz.com. And you're more then welcome to come visit anytime.

When we suck....I say we suck. I don't give them any credit just because they're my team. They need to get their act together, especially if they plan on contending in this division as it looks right now.
    As I said before, everybody is moving forward. The Packers, the Lions, the Vikings.....are all beginning to really pull it together. This is no time for the BEARS to decide to go south.
    Our DIVISION finally has some serious RESPECT this year. NOBODY is talking crap about the NFCN!
    ....except for the BEARS.
    They are the only ones making this division look weak now.

For years we had to all listen to that garbage. You know what I'm talking about. Everytime we go on another teams site, it's always the same old story...."Oh, the AFC is sooooooo much better then the NFC".....bla bla bla!

Where's your BIG MOUTH NOW....SAN DIEGO!???? PATRIOTS? COLTS????

This division is stomping MAJOR butt!......except for us. (LOL)

The VIKINGS aren't doing GREAT.....but, they have the weapons in place to make a LOT OF NOISE next season!

And, although I am a BEARS Fan.....and live and die BEARS, when it's all said and done, and you are out of contention, I believe you must stand behind your DIVISION.

And when it's all said and done.....you must stand behind your CONFERENCE.

NFC BABY!!!! - SCREW THE AFC!

The Lombardi is coming back HOME this year!

And that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! ......LOL!!!

Very cool post, G-54...very refreshing outlook on the pride of the old Black and Blue division! Well said and a good read.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:

I'll tell ya "how it happens". It happens because your Defense lacked the RESPECT that Adrian should have been paid.
    And, in return.....he made you PAY BIG TIME for that!

It's easy to hold guys like Ladanian Tomlinson, because you approach him with RESPECT.
    And it's easy to hold guys like Larry Johnson....because you approach him with RESPECT.

But, when you let your guard down.....just because the guy happens to be a "rookie", and forget that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THIS LEAGUE IS A PROFESSIONAL and can BURN you at any given moment (or Sunday).....then your mistake was that you LOST RESPECT.

As for "kicked off my site".....LOL!!!! No, I haven't been kicked off my site.

Sorry....but I can't stand BULL SH*T.

It IS what it IS. And, at the moment....the BEARS aren't. It's no secret. And anyone that wants to remain a complete "Homer Fool" and ignorant to the FACTS....is their problem, not mine.
    Actually....I'm just as honest on my site. Come find out!

I'm a Moderator at DaBearz.com. And you're more then welcome to come visit anytime.

When we suck....I say we suck. I don't give them any credit just because they're my team. They need to get their act together, especially if they plan on contending in this division as it looks right now.
    As I said before, everybody is moving forward. The Packers, the Lions, the Vikings.....are all beginning to really pull it together. This is no time for the BEARS to decide to go south.
    Our DIVISION finally has some serious RESPECT this year. NOBODY is talking crap about the NFCN!
    ....except for the BEARS.
    They are the only ones making this division look weak now.

For years we had to all listen to that garbage. You know what I'm talking about. Everytime we go on another teams site, it's always the same old story...."Oh, the AFC is sooooooo much better then the NFC".....bla bla bla!

Where's your BIG MOUTH NOW....SAN DIEGO!???? PATRIOTS? COLTS????

This division is stomping MAJOR butt!......except for us. (LOL)

The VIKINGS aren't doing GREAT.....but, they have the weapons in place to make a LOT OF NOISE next season!

And, although I am a BEARS Fan.....and live and die BEARS, when it's all said and done, and you are out of contention, I believe you must stand behind your DIVISION.

And when it's all said and done.....you must stand behind your CONFERENCE.

NFC BABY!!!! - SCREW THE AFC!

The Lombardi is coming back HOME this year!

And that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! ......LOL!!!

Very cool post, G-54...very refreshing outlook on the pride of the old Black and Blue division! Well said and a good read.
    Thanks Bro!

That's what it's all about.....The PRIDE of the Black & Blue!

And, "who's" gonna be that this year!????

....it ain't gonna be the BEARS. But, it COULD be the VIKINGS!

Ya just never know.....

GOOD LUCK SUNDAY!......and BURY THOSE DAM PACKERS!!!

VIKINGS - 42

PACKERS - 9

YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BABY! - THIS IS FOOTBALL!!!!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123