Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!....Adrian Peterson!!!

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Very few outsiders impress me my friend.
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.
    Few outsides, how about only a few insiders.
    ;D

Very short list you made it on Guitarzan, including the insiders!
    You do the posters on here a disservice my friend.
    ;D

I stick around here for the quality and credibility of posts from a majority of the posters on here my friend.

Several on here are way better than any I have ever seen (I was a member on 3 boards before this).

Additionally, there are alot more on here that can post with the best of them as well.

Are you saying you have lowered your bar?
    :'(

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.

;D

;D

I stick around here for the quality and credibility of posts from a majority of the posters on here my friend.

Several on here are way better than any I have ever seen (I was a member on 3 boards before this).

Additionally, there are alot more on here that can post with the best of them as well.

All right, is it crack Marrdro up hour?

NO my friend.
    I found a site with some good football minds on it that I can learn from.

I won't post the links here, but go out and visit some of the others out there.
    Simply amazing.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.
    ;D

;D

NO my friend.

Simply amazing.
    ;D
    We are just trying to get you to do a spit take with the beast.

BTW guitarzan, thanks for coming back and posting again.
    The Bears and the Vikes are more than likely going to be spoilers rather than contenders to "make" the playoffs.
    Good luck with the rest of the season except for the game in the Dome that is.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=39454.msg669153#msg669153 date=1194369123]
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.
    ;D

;D

NO my friend.

Simply amazing.
    ;D

The Bears and the Vikes are more than likely going to be spoilers rather than contenders to "make" the playoffs.
    [/quote]

Oh....I think the VIKINGS have a better chance then that. It's only halfway through the season. And Peterson is just getting reved up!

Typically.....this is where the LIONS will begin to go south. And the PACKERS have only been winning by the skin of their teeth.
    If any of those two begin to fail....believe it or not, my money would be on the LIONS moving into the number 1 spot, with the PACKERS falling to the way side.
    But.....who knows.

Somehow, at only the halfway point, I just don't see the VIKINGS remaining in the number 3 spot. That's going to be reserved for the LIONS or PACKERS, and we'll maintain 4th.

The reality of this season, for us, is the BEARS aren't going anywhere. They had their chance last year....and they blew it.

It's time for someone else to move forward.

....and you guys are certainly in contention.

I think this division is going to get quite interesting!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=snowinapril link=topic=39454.msg669183#msg669183 date=1194370859]
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.
    ;D

;D

NO my friend.

Simply amazing.
    ;D

[/quote]

Oh....I think the VIKINGS have a better chance then that. It's only halfway through the season. And Peterson is just getting reved up!

Typically.....this is where the LIONS will begin to go south. And the PACKERS have only been winning by the skin of their teeth.
    If any of those two begin to fail....believe it or not, my money would be on the LIONS moving into the number 1 spot, with the PACKERS falling to the way side.
    But.....who knows.

Somehow, at only the halfway point, I just don't see the VIKINGS remaining in the number 3 spot. That's going to be reserved for the LIONS or PACKERS, and we'll maintain 4th.

The reality of this season, for us, is the BEARS aren't going anywhere. They had their chance last year....and they blew it.

[/quote]

5 words for us:

Pass Defense

Consistency on Offense

Consistnecy through out the D and O is key without we are only spoilers.

AD will be fun to watch but there are some teams that will match up well against the run that we have left, not the Packers LOL!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.

;D

;D

NO my friend.

Simply amazing.

;D

[/quote]

But.....who knows.

[/quote]
    Did you get kicked out of the bears site for talking like that? I have seen many a poster here get reemed for talking about a division rival like that. Anyway, good post, I can't wait to see AD run for 300 yards against the Bears at the dome.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=39454.msg669214#msg669214 date=1194374696]
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.
    ;D

;D

NO my friend.

Simply amazing.
    ;D

[/quote]

But.....who knows.

[/quote]
    Did you get kicked out of the bears site for talking like that? I have seen many a poster here get reemed for talking about a division rival like that. Anyway, good post, I can't wait to see AD run for 300 yards against the Bears at the dome.
    [/quote]

HA!....LOL!!!! He already put a whomping on us a few weeks ago. .....244 yards????
    It's so funny to go over to the CHARGERS board this week, and they sound like everybody else that got ran over by AP.
    "How did this happen!???" "What's wrong with us!" "Fire Norv Turner, NOW!" "How does this happen to us by a ROOKIE!???"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!......they sound just like we did!

I'll tell ya "how it happens". It happens because your Defense lacked the RESPECT that Adrian should have been paid.
    And, in return.....he made you PAY BIG TIME for that!

It's easy to hold guys like Ladanian Tomlinson, because you approach him with RESPECT.
    And it's easy to hold guys like Larry Johnson....because you approach him with RESPECT.

But, when you let your guard down.....just because the guy happens to be a "rookie", and forget that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THIS LEAGUE IS A PROFESSIONAL and can BURN you at any given moment (or Sunday).....then your mistake was that you LOST RESPECT.

As for "kicked off my site".....LOL!!!! No, I haven't been kicked off my site.

Sorry....but I can't stand BULL SH*T.

It IS what it IS. And, at the moment....the BEARS aren't. It's no secret. And anyone that wants to remain a complete "Homer Fool" and ignorant to the FACTS....is their problem, not mine.
    Actually....I'm just as honest on my site. Come find out!

I'm a Moderator at DaBearz.com. And you're more then welcome to come visit anytime.

When we suck....I say we suck. I don't give them any credit just because they're my team. They need to get their act together, especially if they plan on contending in this division as it looks right now.
    As I said before, everybody is moving forward. The Packers, the Lions, the Vikings.....are all beginning to really pull it together. This is no time for the BEARS to decide to go south.
    Our DIVISION finally has some serious RESPECT this year. NOBODY is talking crap about the NFCN!
    ....except for the BEARS.
    They are the only ones making this division look weak now.

For years we had to all listen to that garbage. You know what I'm talking about. Everytime we go on another teams site, it's always the same old story...."Oh, the AFC is sooooooo much better then the NFC".....bla bla bla!

Where's your BIG MOUTH NOW....SAN DIEGO!???? PATRIOTS? COLTS????

This division is stomping MAJOR butt!......except for us. (LOL)

The VIKINGS aren't doing GREAT.....but, they have the weapons in place to make a LOT OF NOISE next season!

And, although I am a BEARS Fan.....and live and die BEARS, when it's all said and done, and you are out of contention, I believe you must stand behind your DIVISION.

And when it's all said and done.....you must stand behind your CONFERENCE.

NFC BABY!!!! - SCREW THE AFC!

The Lombardi is coming back HOME this year!

And that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! ......LOL!!!

--------------------
    www.dabearz.com
    --------------------

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    HA!....LOL!!!! He already put a whomping on us a few weeks ago. .....244 yards????
    It's so funny to go over to the CHARGERS board this week, and they sound like everybody else that got ran over by AP.
    "How did this happen!???" "What's wrong with us!" "Fire Norv Turner, NOW!" "How does this happen to us by a ROOKIE!???"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!......they sound just like we did!

I'll tell ya "how it happens". It happens because your Defense lacked the RESPECT that Adrian should have been paid.
    And, in return.....he made you PAY BIG TIME for that!

It's easy to hold guys like Ladanian Tomlinson, because you approach him with RESPECT.
    And it's easy to hold guys like Larry Johnson....because you approach him with RESPECT.

But, when you let your guard down.....just because the guy happens to be a "rookie", and forget that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THIS LEAGUE IS A PROFESSIONAL and can BURN you at any given moment (or Sunday).....then your mistake was that you LOST RESPECT.

As for "kicked off my site".....LOL!!!! No, I haven't been kicked off my site.

Sorry....but I can't stand BULL SH*T.

It IS what it IS. And, at the moment....the BEARS aren't. It's no secret. And anyone that wants to remain a complete "Homer Fool" and ignorant to the FACTS....is their problem, not mine.
    Actually....I'm just as honest on my site. Come find out!

I'm a Moderator at DaBearz.com. And you're more then welcome to come visit anytime.

When we suck....I say we suck. I don't give them any credit just because they're my team. They need to get their act together, especially if they plan on contending in this division as it looks right now.
    As I said before, everybody is moving forward. The Packers, the Lions, the Vikings.....are all beginning to really pull it together. This is no time for the BEARS to decide to go south.
    Our DIVISION finally has some serious RESPECT this year. NOBODY is talking crap about the NFCN!
    ....except for the BEARS.
    They are the only ones making this division look weak now.

For years we had to all listen to that garbage. You know what I'm talking about. Everytime we go on another teams site, it's always the same old story...."Oh, the AFC is sooooooo much better then the NFC".....bla bla bla!

Where's your BIG MOUTH NOW....SAN DIEGO!???? PATRIOTS? COLTS????

This division is stomping MAJOR butt!......except for us. (LOL)

The VIKINGS aren't doing GREAT.....but, they have the weapons in place to make a LOT OF NOISE next season!

And, although I am a BEARS Fan.....and live and die BEARS, when it's all said and done, and you are out of contention, I believe you must stand behind your DIVISION.

And when it's all said and done.....you must stand behind your CONFERENCE.

NFC BABY!!!! - SCREW THE AFC!

The Lombardi is coming back HOME this year!

And that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! ......LOL!!!

I like you, dude... like your style.

Put a smile on my face
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Guitarzan-54" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=39454.msg669214#msg669214 date=1194374696]
    You are one of them.
    ;D

Nice post.

;D

;D

NO my friend.

Simply amazing.

;D

[/quote]

But.....who knows.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Why what till the Bears game, I'de like to see AD bust that 300 this week, against the Fudge Packers...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Guitarzan-54, If in your moderating you ever run across two mentally challenged dudes that go by loviebear or grrrrrr, make sure they're misdirected from here.
    Maybe send them to viking-update (purple thoughts).
    They deserve each other.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast