housekatt23 is offline Waterboy

This year and beyond

[]
    Brad Childress is who we thought he was...and we keep letting him off the hook!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: This year and beyond

I think we have the WR's (some of them) that can be respected by defenses.
    Getting them the ball at the right time and the right place is the key.

Between the tackle?
    He is good everywhere; up the gut, off tackle, around the edges...he can do it anywhere.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Rice is a perfect number 2 receiver in my mind. Wade is a great number 3. We need that legit #1 now. We had ample opportunity to pursue that need but have instead placed ill suited players into roles that they can't handle yet.

It's no secret that we need a QB badly. If we don't pursue one this offseason then there is absolutely no hope for this team. I'm still holding out for a Derek Anderson signing.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Rice is a perfect number 2 receiver in my mind. Wade is a great number 3. We need that legit #1 now. We had ample opportunity to pursue that need but have instead placed ill suited players into roles that they can't handle yet.

It's no secret that we need a QB badly. If we don't pursue one this offseason then there is absolutely no hope for this team. I'm still holding out for a Derek Anderson signing.
    good luck hes a RFA and the asking price is going to be high, heard around the site maybe a first and a third... and if we are going to giev that up do it for Fitz or ocho

Thanks josdin00

housekatt23 is offline Waterboy

Yeah I just think having a legit #1 will back these linebackers up a bit and let AP have bigger holes.
    I wish we could get Fitzgerald from the cards but his asking price is too high.
    My concern is that our D is going to have to get younger in the secondary and that might hurt us here in the next few years.
    I think we just have to hope Tjack will "get it" and have weapons that he can throw the ball to make plays.
    I wouldn't want to give up that many picks for Derek Anderson, but I am just looking for some answers that can help this team out b/c they seem good enough to be close, but bad enough that they can't win.
    We just have to hope that we get another steal (Peterson) and he turns out to be an impact player from day 1
    Brad Childress is who we thought he was...and we keep letting him off the hook!

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"housekatt23" wrote:
    Yeah I just think having a legit #1 will back these linebackers up a bit and let AP have bigger holes.
    I wish we could get Fitzgerald from the cards but his asking price is too high.
    My concern is that our D is going to have to get younger in the secondary and that might hurt us here in the next few years.
    I think we just have to hope Tjack will "get it" and have weapons that he can throw the ball to make plays.
    I wouldn't want to give up that many picks for Derek Anderson, but I am just looking for some answers that can help this team out b/c they seem good enough to be close, but bad enough that they can't win.
    We just have to hope that we get another steal (Peterson) and he turns out to be an impact player from day 1
    Wow we are that bad.
    We get out coached by everybody.
    How disturbing.....