Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni

THIS IS THE YEAR!

TO HELL WITH THIS!

This is the year! This is the year! Not next year not the year after that it's this year! I understand we are all disappointed with the Vikes. But at any moment the KILL switch will come on. The Packers look like the lock. It's not a lock. If we beat the Packers we can beat ANY team in the NFC. Who knows who will win the AFC i'll worry about that at the tailgate party in Jacksonville, drinking a beer with my fellow Viking Brothers. We have the skills to do it. It's the mental portion of the game (false starts & holding)the players are suffering from. Tice babies these guys, He is a huge man put some fear in their ass!

This is the YEAR! if you don't believe me come back after the Packer smack down.

Some of you are walking off the field before the game has even been played!

THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!!!

MEN WE STAY THE COURSE!
    VIKES UP!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

THIS IS THE YEAR!

ok

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: THIS IS THE YEAR!

"Vikes" wrote:
    TO HELL WITH THIS!

That is well said when you put it like that.

But I think that we sometimes get confused by peoples statements. I have only heard one person actually say they were going to not route or watch the game but Del Rio talked him down off the ledge and he is alright now. I think most everyone is just being realistic or looking for conversation.

But the truth is Miracles don't happen that often.

I am taking it one game at a time, and I hope to hell that there really is a switch or a fire somewhere on that Viking Team. Something has got to change and some consistancy has to be found from game to game here on out.

For anyone interested in getting tickets for the SB, the scalpers in Houston last year were asking $1600 for tickets in the upper deck. I hope they don't have highway robbery in Jacksonville.

Re: THIS IS THE YEAR!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    TO HELL WITH THIS!

That is well said when you put it like that.

But I think that we sometimes get confused by peoples statements. I have only heard one person actually say they were going to not route or watch the game but Del Rio talked him down off the ledge and he is alright now. I think most everyone is just being realistic or looking for conversation.

But the truth is Miracles don't happen that often.

I am taking it one game at a time, and I hope to hell that there really is a switch or a fire somewhere on that Viking Team. Something has got to change and some consistancy has to be found from game to game here on out.

For anyone interested in getting tickets for the SB, the scalpers in Houston last year were asking $1600 for tickets in the upper deck. I hope they don't have highway robbery in Jacksonville.
    I understand everyone is being realistic. But the reality is Minnesota is in the Playoff's. There is not a WAY to go into the playoffs you just get in. If you happen to be hot and get homefield AWSOME. If you happen to backin well your in. We did not sneak in we earned our way into the dance. So this talk well maybe next year. Screw that the time is now. Who knows what could or could not happpen next year. It's like you said one game at a time. I respect that, however I'm not going to allow my fellow Viking Brothers to forget the 1 game is this Sunday not next year.

So hopefully I will see you no correction. I WILL see you in Jacksonville either physically or Virtually! BTW I will wait until the start of the 2nd half before I pay a scalper that much money!

MEN WE STAY THE COURSE!!!!!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Awsome support!

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    ok
    Thanks for the support!

cheesefree is offline Starter

THIS IS THE YEAR!

I'd sure hate to be the sole owner of the number 5...tied at 4 with the Bills is bad enough. Lets wait till we have a chance next year with a # 15 or above defense (hey, I can dream)

I'll be happy with them taking out the Pack and advancing no further :thumbleft:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

THIS IS THE YEAR!

I like your heart and passion for the team but really do you think we can stop farve and the no 1 scoring nfc team with the defense we got??? Not to mention willie scrub offord has to take over for chavous and has no experience nor talent whatsoever.

Hate to be pessimistic but i just dont see us winning esp since t he refs will once again back farve up incase anything goes wrong. Just remember our D was meant to fail. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

THIS IS THE YEAR!

I actually feel pretty confident with our chances Hawaiian! I think that it will be tough to beat the Pack, but if you think that we don't have a chance then you are crazy. this is the Vikes and Pack, it is always a good game. All that it really takes is one win to build a little confidence and anything can happen. A win in GB would do just that. Then Go to Philly and play a team who we almost beat in Philly in week two, and now they have no T.O to count on. I really like our chances, and think that we are the better team. Then it's payback time for ATLANTA. this time we beat them in thier house when they are a huge favorite to get to the dance. How sweet that sounds! Call me a dreamer, or what you want but I don't understand why everyone thinks that we are dead in the water? This is a new season, anything can happen. I mean where is the Purple Pride that I'm used too?

SKOL VIKES

[size=18px]"THIS ONE TIME IT'S PERSONAL"[/size]
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

THIS IS THE YEAR!

I'd feel much better if this team were 8-8 and had won 2 of their last 4 games, at least in somewhat convincing fashion. In reality, a fumbled snap on an extra point may have been all that saved this team from finishing the year with a five game losing streak and out of the playoffs at 7-9.

Nevertheless, I will cheer like hell and hope the Vikings play more like they did Christmas Eve than they did this past Sunday. Anything CAN happen, and beating the Packers, even by just a point, would be enough to make my year even if the Vikings went on and lost to the Eagles.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

THIS IS THE YEAR!

"purplepat" wrote:
    I'd feel much better if this team were 8-8 and had won 2 of their last 4 games, at least in somewhat convincing fashion. In reality, a fumbled snap on an extra point may have been all that saved this team from finishing the year with a five game losing streak and out of the playoffs at 7-9.

Nevertheless, I will cheer like hell and hope the Vikings play more like they did Christmas Eve than they did this past Sunday. Anything CAN happen, and beating the Packers, even by just a point, would be enough to make my year even if the Vikings went on and lost to the Eagles.
    My thoughts exactly....

Pack 35
    Vikes 17

confidence in the team.....0

I'm still screaming like hell on Sunday though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast