Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: yeah

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

yeah

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    you're in row 11? I had row 20 for a twins game and felt like a could reach out and touch Dougy so yeah row 11 is awesome!!

how do you know i'm in row 11

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

yeah

"magicci" wrote:
    i got two for 255 bucks in section 102 [size=24px]row 11 [/size]by the corner of the endzone i got them from razorgator.com
    TNT is psychic, magic.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

yeah

lol... yeah I have major psychic abilities...

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

yeah

"josdin00" wrote:
    The only game I've ever been to was the playoff game against the Saints a few years back (2000 I think). I counted. I was 7 rows from the top. Still loved it.
    Josdin, I was there too, had endzone seats. A fond memory for me will be when Aaron Brooks went under center for the first time and tried to bark out signals. He just froze..., his lips were moving but nothing was coming out..., he couldn't hear himself. The Saints were totally unprepared for the crowd noise, and they were out of sync the entire game. It must have taken me two days to get my voice back, but it was worth it !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

yeah

"SKOL" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    The only game I've ever been to was the playoff game against the Saints a few years back (2000 I think). I counted. I was 7 rows from the top. Still loved it.
    Josdin, I was there too, had endzone seats. A fond memory for me will be when Aaron Brooks went under center for the first time and tried to bark out signals. He just froze..., his lips were moving but nothing was coming out..., he couldn't hear himself. The Saints were totally unprepared for the crowd noise, and they were out of sync the entire game. It must have taken me two days to get my voice back, but it was worth it !!
    You mean those were people down on that little green rectangle?

Yeah the crowd noise blew me away too. I've been to a couple Bears/Vikings games at Soldier Field (shorter drive), and I was amazed at how well the dome holds the shouting in, not to mention the horn.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

yeah

Have you been to the new soldier field josdin?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

yeah

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Have you been to the new soldier field josdin?
    No, I did not get there last year, but I talked to some people who did. Supposedly, it's an incredible stadium on the inside. I still don't like the "UFO landed in the Colliseum" look that they went for on the outside.

yeah

"josdin00" wrote:
    [quote]"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I still don't like the "UFO landed in the Colliseum" look that they went for on the outside.
    I hear ya there!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

yeah

I didn't write that quote there, sorry josdin, I tried using the quote button thing and failed miseably!! I guess I won't be doing that anymore!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

yeah

"magicci" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    you're in row 11? I had row 20 for a twins game and felt like a could reach out and touch Dougy so yeah row 11 is awesome!!

how do you know i'm in row 11
    [size=7px][/size]

I want some of whatever he's on :drunken:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast