Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yeah

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

yeah

Well it took 51 minutes but i got 3 tickets off ticketmaster.com section 203 row 19 does anyone know if thats a good place to sit? i think its either corner or side im not sure just wanted to know.
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

yeah

Thats more like Endzone. I think its almost rite in front of the big TV screen. My seats in 205 are in the corner. Row 19 thats not to bad. I don't think there are really any bad seats at the Dome unless you get up in the nose bleed seats.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

yeah

if you don't mind my asking, what did they cost?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

yeah

i got 3 for 150 bucks thats including 15 for service charge i had section 230 last year i think its a good buy
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

yeah

i got two for 255 bucks in section 102 row 11 by the corner of the endzone i got them from razorgator.com

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

yeah

I'm kind of in the "nosebleed" seats (Sec 216, Row 26, about five rows from the top), and frankly, I think they are pretty good seats. Sure, I'd like to be closer to the action, but the ticket price gets up there real quick. If my season tickets were one row lower, they'd cost me an extra $100 a year. If I were in the lower part of the upper deck, my season ticket price would more than double.

The only "bad" seat I've had in the Dome (and I've been in the top row) was one that was designated as "limited view". Sure enough, there was a big concrete pillar that blocked part of my view of the field. That pretty much sucked. And frankly, having real low seats in the lower half can suck as well. Yeah, you are very close to the players, but you really can't see all the action on the field well. You need to be up high enough to where you are looking down on the action.

Congrats on getting your tickets, billvike. I knew you were looking for three. I worried about you when I saw that Titans tickets were pretty much sold out.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re: yeah

"billvike" wrote:
    Well it took 51 minutes but i got 3 tickets off ticketmaster.com section 203 row 19 does anyone know if thats a good place to sit? i think its either corner or side im not sure just wanted to know.
    Yes, you are in the corner of the end zone, with your back to the large scoreboard. Not sure what the smaller scoreboard at the other end of the stadium looks like (since my back is to that one from my seats), but the big scoreboard is great for instant replays.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

yeah

i'm sitting in section 102 is that good i never been to the dome before i know it's low in the corner but is it good foe viewing.

and when randy moss jumps in the stands i want to give him a great big hug

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

yeah

you're in row 11? I had row 20 for a twins game and felt like a could reach out and touch Dougy so yeah row 11 is awesome!!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

yeah

The only game I've ever been to was the playoff game against the Saints a few years back (2000 I think). I counted. I was 7 rows from the top. Still loved it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast