CanuckVike is offline Starter

Are Ya Thankful?

Hey everyone, with it being Thanksgiving today up in Canada, just wanted to say I'm giving thanks for yesterday's "reverse-the-meltdown" sort of comeback win! Maybe this will be the big turn-around in the Viking fortunes. Culpepper played super...Mewelde Moore was a pleasant surprise...Moss and Robinson are the greatest 1-2 passing punch...and hopefully the D line will continue to get pressure. We finally won ON GRASS...(settle down Onterrio, it's not that kind of grass!) and ON THE ROAD!) So there's plenty to give thanks for! Now let's stick it to the Saints next Sunday Night!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Are Ya Thankful?

Man I wish I was back in Canada.....I go to school down in the states and we dont even get today off not even for columbus day.

So where in Canda are you from ....Im from Edmonton..... And Hope the Eskimos can pull off a huge win against Montreal today....I would be going to that game today if I wasnt down here.....In fact my family will be at that game.

Are Ya Thankful?

Well Happy T-day to ya anyway '66! ...I'll have a turkey leg for ya while I watch the Eskies and the Als get it on. It's on in a half an hour! I'm in Kamloops BC myself. The CFL's been going pretty good this year, especially if you're a bettin' man...lots of CFL money to be made on the lotteries this year! I'm watching the Lions and the Argos right now...great game! Have a good school year, where ever it is you're going to school down south!

Are Ya Thankful?

Hey '66...you could be getting your wish...Esks are up 14-3 on two long pass plays from Jason Moss! Hope they win you!

Are Ya Thankful?

Just got back from practise checked the score Esks win!!!!!! I miss the CFL alot... never see a game down here or even hear about it....Thank god for the internet I get to watch all the highlites on tsn.ca....How about Stokes pulling that magazine from the goalpost?

I go to school in North Dakota.....Which is nice because now I always get the vikings games televised.

Oh Canuckvike an intresting side note ..... I go to the same school CFL legend Chris Walby came from.

Are Ya Thankful?

A major win by your hometown Esks, '66...and in the future, if you're really aching for for an Esk's game, let me know and I'll tape it or DVD it for you...I work at a TV station so I can pretty well get any game in the CFL...(usually anway!) Just send me an E-mail or a private message through this site if you want. Cheers!

Are Ya Thankful?

Wow thanks alot canuck vike I might have to take advantage of that for the playoffs or grey cup

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Are Ya Thankful?

i'm pumped for that game! Our D had a chance against the Texans to show what they have and they shoed nothing. They are getting their second chance sunday night! B. Russell, yer my boy! GET ME A PIC!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]