Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Xavier Adibi

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Xavier Adibi

Quote Originally Posted by "tarkenton10" #1107677
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107512
    Quote Originally Posted by "carta4eva" #1107489
    With another signing (or two) eminent, I'm hoping Seth Olsen/ Patrick Brown get the axe before either Coop or Fusco
    Are you thinking one of them (Coop/Fusco) can move out to G? Its the only thing that I can come up with when it comes to keeping 3 C's.
    If Cooper hasn't beat out Sullivan by now then he won't. If they kept Fusco, a young kid from a div II (I don't know that football subdivision crap)school that will take a few years to catch up & coach up. My guess is they like Fusco to be our center of the future and Cooper will be moved to guard. Just an educated guess and you know how eductaed I am from my posts, Ha, Ha!!
    Good points my friend, but we have our marching orders. This thread is about Adibi.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107680
    With another signing (or two) eminent, I'm hoping Seth Olsen/ Patrick Brown get the axe before either Coop or Fusco
    Are you thinking one of them (Coop/Fusco) can move out to G? Its the only thing that I can come up with when it comes to keeping 3 C's.
    If Cooper hasn't beat out Sullivan by now then he won't. If they kept Fusco, a young kid from a div II (I don't know that football subdivision crap)school that will take a few years to catch up & coach up. My guess is they like Fusco to be our center of the future and Cooper will be moved to guard. Just an educated guess and you know how eductaed I am from my posts, Ha, Ha!!
    Good points my friend, but we have our marching orders. This thread is about Adibi.
    Oh well,then crap I don't know what to say...................ah let me think. Ok, Adibi is a good athlete and can play in space. When motivated can lay the wood too. Overall very good talent coming out of college. Will he be motivated to play to the best of his ability? Can he avoid injuries, we shall see? Looks like Frazier is going for athleticism and will try to coach them up rather than have solid players for special teams. If you look at the backup much better athletes than Farewell but can they play up to their potential.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "tarkenton10" #1107683
    Oh well,then crap I don't know what to say...................ah let me think. Ok, Adibi is a good athlete and can play in space. When motivated can lay the wood too. Overall very good talent coming out of college. Will he be motivated to play to the best of his ability? Can he avoid injuries, we shall see? Looks like Frazier is going for athleticism and will try to coach them up rather than have solid players for special teams. If you look at the backup much better athletes than Farewell but can they play up to their potential.
    Got to go with younger players, it is about the money and the upside.

The comment I heard Mayock make during the game while Speilman was in the booth was (paraphrased) "an experienced guy like Farwell is maxing out his dollar potential, Heath and wife just had baby, great guy, great special teamer." Speilman didn't say anything. Farwell did a great job, came to work everyday and gave it his all. Reality is that Adibi, and other young players will get their shots and as guys like Farwell get older, they will become casualties to the young guys like Adibi.

Quote Originally Posted by "snowinapril" #1107686

The comment I heard Mayock make during the game while Speilman was in the booth was (paraphrased) "an experienced guy like Farwell is maxing out his dollar potential, Heath and wife just had baby, great guy, great special teamer." Speilman didn't say anything. Farwell did a great job, came to work everyday and gave it his all. Reality is that Adibi, and other young players will get their shots and as guys like Farwell get older, they will become casualties to the young guys like Adibi.
    Good stuff guys.

I read in one of the articles this morning that Frazier didn't even discuss CAP implications with Spielman and crew before he made the cuts.

Kindof an eye opener.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107690

Good stuff guys.

I read in one of the articles this morning that Frazier didn't even discuss CAP implications with Spielman and crew before he made the cuts.

Kindof an eye opener.
    Re: Adibi - don't know anything about him.

As to the other matter, I think they were afraid of Larry Dean turning into the next Mike Singletary on someone else's team. Or, perhaps more appropriate, the next Sam Mills.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1107697
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107690

Good stuff guys.

Kindof an eye opener.
    Re: Adibi - don't know anything about him.

As to the other matter, I think they were afraid of Larry Dean turning into the next Mike Singletary on someone else's team. Or, perhaps more appropriate, the next Sam Mills.

=Z=
    I saw him play once (Pheobus High School) and thought he would be a good backer at this level.

Never thought he would ever be a Viking though.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567