Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Hey viking fans look at the thread vikes moving to arizona on Packer chatters. Wow what idiots.
    Thats prolly why i didnt sign up. I know you asked me to sign up but i refused to after seeing how many idiots there are over t here. I dont know why you would waste your time fighing, arguing and probably getting banned there especially if its our hated rivals board.

Actually there are very few idiots on that site. They are very respectful of you, if you are the same to them. They keep telling me that they love to hear my opinions on there, even if they don't agree with them. Like I said before, it isn't a site were they want any trash talking, but there are a few idiots who use the vikings section to talk trash before they are warned of being kicked off.

Oh yeah, and my name over there is unbiasedvikesfan. I worried about using muchluv4moss, that I wouldn't get treated fairly, but now I believe they would have treated me very fairly. It is a good site to get another teams opinion, without the stupid trash talk that we get from most pack fans on this site.

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

www.packerchatters.com

I'm registered over there but I rarely post.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

"daredevil25" wrote:
    I'm registered over there but I rarely post.

You will find them very respectful to outsiders if you post there more often.

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

www.packerchatters.com

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Hey viking fans look at the thread vikes moving to arizona on Packer chatters. Wow what idiots.
    Thats prolly why i didnt sign up. I know you asked me to sign up but i refused to after seeing how many idiots there are over t here. I dont know why you would waste your time fighing, arguing and probably getting banned there especially if its our hated rivals board.

Actually there are very few idiots on that site. They are very respectful of you, if you are the same to them. They keep telling me that they love to hear my opinions on there, even if they don't agree with them. Like I said before, it isn't a site were they want any trash talking, but there are a few idiots who use the vikings section to talk trash before they are warned of being kicked off.

Oh yeah, and my name over there is unbiasedvikesfan. I worried about using muchluv4moss, that I wouldn't get treated fairly, but now I believe they would have treated me very fairly. It is a good site to get another teams opinion, without the stupid trash talk that we get from most pack fans on this site.
    The trash talking on this site is nowhere close to being limited to Pack fans. I attribute it to webby's attitude and i have said before that he promotes and encourages it more than anything else. His response to this thread where he calls the posters on that site "a bunch of morons" only add to prove to his ignorance. I'm sure he has no idea what goes on over there but just went with his opinion that anything that has to do with the Packers or Wisconsin sucks.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

www.packerchatters.com

I signed up 2 weeks ago, but never got activated... oh well I guess.

www.packerchatters.com

I kind of agree with HawaiinVike, I have been to a number of other team sites and found on average folks are pretty cool even if you don't know much about their team or stats (like ME) they let you hang and post (when you don't make a fool out of yourself) I was impressed with the NFL.com chat section there are a lot of folks from all over the leagues..and everyone seems to have a great time :roll: but as they say there is no place like home and for me that is RIGHT OVER HERE...beside we all know :cheers: You can't hide from the purple pride
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

YOu said it casper. I enjoy posting at home, as what you refer to it as. I would find it quite difficult to post at another teams website being that you usually get ragged no matter what happens and are considered a nobody until you post enough that everyone knows you kinda well. With that said, it could be quite hard to get along with everyone at pc.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

www.packerchatters.com

it could be quite hard to get along with everyone at pc. Ahmen to that Hawaiianvike..there is no place like home ...there is no place like home
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567