Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

I've been signed up on that site for quiet a while now, but not to talk trash. I like to hear what packers fans have to say about their team, our team, and other teams as well. There obviously are a few idiots over there who act like 14 year olds, but for the most part they have no problem talking with us vikes fans, as long as we act mature. This is in the pack talk page, I don't even bother looking at the trash talking page. I guess if there are any guys on here like me, who like to talk football with other fans, then go there and do so. But don't go on that site thinking it is just like this site, because they look similar. Like LA said, they are to completely different types of sites. I agree, that we don't need anymore guys going there and making vikes fans look bad, like some of the idiot packers fans who come on here.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: www.packerchatters.com

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?

Im saying we should all just sign up and register so you can read what they have to say.
    Methinks someone has short term memory loss.
    Your a packer fan and you suck and so does your team lol. :lol: I hate the packers really so im just telling you.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

www.packerchatters.com

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    I've been signed up on that site for quiet a while now, but not to talk trash. I like to hear what packers fans have to say about their team, our team, and other teams as well. There obviously are a few idiots over there who act like 14 year olds, but for the most part they have no problem talking with us vikes fans, as long as we act mature. This is in the pack talk page, I don't even bother looking at the trash talking page. I guess if there are any guys on here like me, who like to talk football with other fans, then go there and do so. But don't go on that site thinking it is just like this site, because they look similar. Like LA said, they are to completely different types of sites. I agree, that we don't need anymore guys going there and making vikes fans look bad, like some of the idiot packers fans who come on here.
    All fans have their idiots. I mean there are idiot vike fans and idiot pack fans and idiot bear fans around but its all in good fun.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Your a packer fan and you suck and so does your team lol. :lol: I hate the packers really so im just telling you.[/quote]

How can I say this tactfully- I guess I can't your IQ (10) and age (10)
    are really coming to light. Talking football and trashing the Pack is ok,
    but to walk into a Milwakee Tavvern or Packer chatter board and say the
    Pack sucks is just ignorant :drunken:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

"purplehorn" wrote:
    Your a packer fan and you suck and so does your team lol. :lol: I hate the packers really so im just telling you.
    How can I say this tactfully- I guess I can't your IQ (10) and age (10)
    are really coming to light. Talking football and trashing the Pack is ok,
    but to walk into a Milwakee Tavvern or Packer chatter board and say the
    Pack sucks is just ignorant :drunken:[/quote]

Dude wtf i was joking but i do hate the pack just like everyone else does and want them to lose all the time but going to sign up at that board is ok isnt it. I signed up but never posted.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    All fans have their idiots. I mean there are idiot vike fans and idiot pack fans and idiot bear fans around but its all in good fun.

I agree, and you/we would fall under that idiot category if we did go there and act stupid. I realize it is in good fun, but i am just more about talking football, than trash talking, at least at this time of the year.

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Hey register at this www.packerchatters.com and talk some trash. I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?
    You're making us look like idiots........and you were the one who was pissed about that guy on the Rams board make us look like idiots......very hypocritical if you ask me.
    I have no intention of going there to talk trash with you.
    VS i didnt even post there but i registered. Vikes84 is no more than 10 years old with an iq of a rock. 49er fans are registered at the rams board, giant fans are registered at the eagles board and panther fans are registered at the bucs board and talk trash when their team is insulted. Those are rivarlries man and thats what its all about.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

alltheway, I have no problem with you bashing me or my team. This is a Viking site and it is your place to do so.

But looking at all of the drama and angst you've been having with TexasPack, or whatever his name is, what are you thinking by going onto a Packer site to do the same? Revenge? Scoring points? Getting back at Tex?

Well, Tex isn't over there, so you'd be ripping on people who are just Packer fans. And you'd be putting yourself at Tex's level. I really couldn't care less, though, little buddy. If that's the route you want to go, go right ahead. No offense, but judging from your posts they'd have you a) torn to shreds and b) banned in a matter of days.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

www.packerchatters.com

vikesalltheway. Two words

Grow--UP
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Timbo2st is offline Training Camp

www.packerchatters.com

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Just don't make us look like idiots is all I have to say! We don't like Packer trolls here, so don't be a troll over there!
    I will bet the week before we play the eagles they will be full force trolls here. Eagle fans roam to the message board of their next opponent talking trash and i read some of their threads at the panthers board. Wow they are mean. That means webby better ban any eagle fan talking trash and keep this site quiet.
    I'll make sure the whole eagles message board comes right over here the week before gameday!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast