Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

www.packerchatters.com

Viking fans, :scratch: I have spent time on lots of other boards checking out what they are about the only one in 30 or so I found was www.NFL.com :thumbleft: NOt as good as purple pride :wav: BUT it is half way OK the rest are not interesting nor do they talk about anything other than Mine MINE MINE kind of like the birds on finding NEMO ottytrain5: ...what I guess I am saying is there is no place like home ...there is no place like home :newb: anyway enjoy the smack if you can get them to talk sensable :banghead:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

My only suggestion to you....

There is a slight difference between PurplePride and PackerChatters. PurplePride is a very much a community, with discussions that range across all topics. Also, you must admit, there is a bit of Packer-baiting when you come to the front page.

PackerChatters does pride itself on being purely a news and discussion site. They don't suffer fools gladly, and they try very hard to steer away from inter-team bashing. Yes, there are a couple of idiots on there, as there are here, and there are already some Viking trolls who have come and left, like there are trolls here.

I guess my advice would be that whatever you do there, don't complain if it happens on this site anymore. I've usually backed Viking fans up when trolls have shown up, and have PMed some Packer trolls and told them to grow up. Up to you guys. Intelligent discussion and good-natured smack is something most of you don't mind, so hopefully you represent your team well on Packerchatters.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

www.packerchatters.com

Just don't make us look like idiots!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

www.packerchatters.com

Agreed with the "don't make Vikings fans look like idiots" advice. You bring all of us down when you act like a 13 year old. Show maturity, state facts or opinions respectably. Give our opponents credit when and where they deserve it, and props to our Vikings when and where they deserve it.

"Trash-talking" is for immature punks and illiterate thugs.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

www.packerchatters.com

Don't go to chatters and talk trash. I am already registered there and it's pretty stuffy. Tho there are a few guys who can talk some decent stuff.

Purple pride we will talk trash and have fun they won't there so please don't try.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Re: www.packerchatters.com

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Hey register at this www.packerchatters.com and talk some trash. I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?
    You're making us look like idiots........and you were the one who was pissed about that guy on the Rams board make us look like idiots......very hypocritical if you ask me.
    I have no intention of going there to talk trash with you.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Hey register at this www.packerchatters.com and talk some trash. I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?
    You're making us look like idiots........and you were the one who was pissed about that guy on the Rams board make us look like idiots......very hypocritical if you ask me.
    I have no intention of going there to talk trash with you.
    Im saying we should all just sign up and register so you can read what they have to say.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

www.packerchatters.com

Couldn't we just log on as guests if we wanted to read what they had to say? Besides. Who cares what they have to say? Let them bash us all they want, and we'll bash them all we want.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

www.packerchatters.com

So 49er fans go on the rams board all the time as to what i saw talking football and trash. There are over 400 Giant fans registered on the eagles board talking trash and lots of panther fans on the bucs board. Thats what rivarlries are all about lets sign up.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?

Im saying we should all just sign up and register so you can read what they have to say.
    Methinks someone has short term memory loss.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast