Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

www.packerchatters.com

Hey register at this www.packerchatters.com and talk some trash. I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

www.packerchatters.com

Just don't make us look like idiots is all I have to say! We don't like Packer trolls here, so don't be a troll over there!

www.packerchatters.com

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Just don't make us look like idiots is all I have to say! We don't like Packer trolls here, so don't be a troll over there!
    I will bet the week before we play the eagles they will be full force trolls here. Eagle fans roam to the message board of their next opponent talking trash and i read some of their threads at the panthers board. Wow they are mean. That means webby better ban any eagle fan talking trash and keep this site quiet.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

www.packerchatters.com

Never knew one teams fans would talk trash to their opponents fans and sign up on every teams messageboards. I think by doing that is a huge waste of time. Then again it would be so sweet rubbing it in there face when they lose.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

www.packerchatters.com

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Never knew one teams fans would talk trash to their opponents fans and sign up on every teams messageboards. I think by doing that is a huge waste of time. Then again it would be so sweet rubbing it in there face when they lose.
    Do the bears and lions have message boards? Hawainan vike lets talk some trash at the fudgepackers board? I am only a member at this message board just to let you know.

Looper is offline Waterboy

www.packerchatters.com

Check out the thread for:

Pessimism for the Vickies = Optimism for the Pack

It's good for a laugh. It basically degrades into Culpepper bashing with everyone trying to find reasons why he sucks. Then they conclude that he's actually a pretty good QB... But we already knew that.

www.packerchatters.com

"Looper" wrote:
    Check out the thread for:

Pessimism for the Vickies = Optimism for the Pack

It's good for a laugh. It basically degrades into Culpepper bashing with everyone trying to find reasons why he sucks. Then they conclude that he's actually a pretty good QB... But we already knew that.
    Yeah i seen that, im signing up right now. Man they bash the vikings over there.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

www.packerchatters.com

I'm signing up...Will have fun with this! It'll be proof that you can talk smack but still do so respectably.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

www.packerchatters.com

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Do the bears and lions have message boards? Hawainan vike lets talk some trash at the fudgepackers board? I am only a member at this message board just to let you know.
    If you click on the Fan2Fan link on the homepage then you can go to boards for a lot of other teams. There is a Lions board on Fan2fan but the Bears board isn't there any longer. I went to a few of the rival boards, though not all, leading up to games in the last couple of seasons and had some good discussions with some of the fans. If you want to go and talk smack then fine but be prepared to go back and eat crow if it blows up in your face.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

www.packerchatters.com

if you put together an argument as why you believe your team will do better, its cool.. i even enjoy hearing packers (or other teams) perspective on why they think there team is better... but don't just make blanket statements like "your team sucks". its a waste of peoples time, is unoriginal, makes you sound like an idot becase you have no facts to back it up, and is annoying.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast