Thread: WTFH?!!

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

WTFH?!!

Well, I made it up to Minneapolis yesterday for the big game. I even got a ticket at a fair price. And I was excited thinking that it would be a tougher than expected game but the Vikes would be pumped and play like it was the game of their lives, esp. the defense considering how it handled Favre and the boys in Week One. Then after all was said and done my reaction was WTFH?!![!][!] The defense was PATHETIC with the exception of Kevin Williams's sack, Corey Chavous's int and a couple of other plays. The coverage was horrendous and the pass rush was weak.[!] The offense was better but Daunte held on to the ball way too long on several plays. Overall, I would agree with webby and give the Purple Pride salute to Maggie the Dog. I bet her and those two dogs in the Halftime show would have done a better job than many of the Vikes did. I was even screaming at Tice and the coaching staff with some of their assheaded play calling, esp. that Fourth and two or three in the 4th qtr. If Red was ticked last week, I'd hate to hear what he will say now. I hope this is a temporary funk for the Vikes. On the bright side, they are 6-2 and two games up on the Pack. But if they keeping playing like this, the NFC North could become competitive again. I do believe the Purple will rise again and get back on track. The Chargers should be a good chance for a win. There, I've vented and feel a bit better now. SKOL VIKES!!

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

WTFH?!!

WTFH?!!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

WTFH?!!

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

WTFH?!!