Packerguy is offline Rookie

WTF is with your team?

Watching the vikings early in the year I was convinced it was going to be a good year for them, and the packers looked miserable(kind of like last week against philly :angryfire: )

How can one team look sooo good early then so pathetic? I know losing moss for awhile hurt and also not having him 100percent hurts but come on.

I dont think I liked the wr option at the end of the game either. Not sure why a good offense tries a gimmick play to win the game at the end.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

WTF is with your team?

because Tice sucks!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

WTF is with your team?

If only Moss would have just ran out of bounds instead of throwing the ball into double coverage. I didn't even realize they got the ball back again, nothing more than a teaser since Daunte got dropped on the final play of the game.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

WTF is with your team?

The problem with the play was, they called it on first down. That ALONE should tell you the kind of morons we are dealing with...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

WTF is with your team?

This should put any end to the dispute whether the coaching staff just SUCKS or not. FIRE TICE!!!!!

vking is offline Training Camp

WTF is with your team?

You're right so-cal. It's pretty bad when the staff deviates so much from the basic coaching parameters of the NFL.

Damn guys stick to a few of the basics especially on offense and you'd see much more cosistant results. They almost had it there for awhile till they went with the play action, but faking the draw, just run play action-simple. Crap can't even run the basics, we're lost.

WTF is with your team?

Put it this way...do you really think we dont have enough talent? Moss, Culpepper, Robinson, Onterrio, Moe, Burleson, MM, Jermaine, Kleinsasser...offense has plenty. D has K Will, Johnstone (Both with 10 sacks I might add), Udeze and Mixon...very formidable D line. Linebackers need some help but we have some young talented guys and Claiborne is decent. Corners could use a little help..Winfield is an animal, B Dub is okay and safeties are ok...we need some help on D is a give in. However, do you think we should be struggling to get in the playoffs with as much as we have at our disposal? Other teams have less talent than us and somehow they have far better records. The reason: COACHING. It can change a team more than any player, and we need some ASAP/

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: WTF is with your team?

"Packerguy" wrote:
    Watching the vikings early in the year I was convinced it was going to be a good year for them, and the packers looked miserable(kind of like last week against philly :angryfire: )

How can one team look sooo good early then so pathetic? I know losing moss for awhile hurt and also not having him 100percent hurts but come on.

I dont think I liked the wr option at the end of the game either. Not sure why a good offense tries a gimmick play to win the game at the end.
    Randy Moss is such a gifted athlete that he was able to conceal the abysmal defense and coaching staff we have. When Moss was healthy, Culpepper was on pace to shatter Marino's single season TD record. As soon as Moss got hurt, the record went down and the wins dried up.

Moss, although playing the last three games, is clearly not near 100% healthy. He is the MVP of the team hands down and the past two months tend to prove it.

The coaching staff beginning with Tice needs to be fired at the end of the season. But, doubt it will happen since the owner, Red MCCombs, wants a cheap head coach instead of an experienced one. Hence, we have Tice who was thrust into the job and had absolutely zero HC experience.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com