Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF Ragnar?

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

WTF Ragnar?

tumblr_lvsp0wdwye1r5ubj1o1_1280.jpg

Not cool dude.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Ha, I thought maybe he was caught trying to get Rodgers autograph or something xD.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jessejames09 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lvsp0wdWye1r5ubj1o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	261

Not cool dude.
    Everyone was "Tebowing" before that game. Hell - I "Tebowed" every Broncos fan who walked by the PPO tailgate.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Tebowing at them or with them are totally different things.

See. lol not saying we need to be as classy as detroit but still.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    That's what every defender should do when they sack him now haha. Although I thought you couldn't go to a knee after a sack anymore (Jared Allen rule)?

Whatever works for him. Tebow has helped win them six in a row. How many have we won in a row? I don't care what his religious beliefs are, if it makes him a better person, than more power to him. All I know is somehow this kid keeps finding ways to win fricken games and we keep finding ways to lose them.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Not sure why Tebow is always a touchy subject. Most either hate him or love him

I personally like the kid. Proving everyone wrong. Not the greatest thrower but he finds ways to move the chains. He was a project coming out and still is. So far seems like he is progressing

Alot of people dislike that he is such a strong christian. Im not christian at all and I still have no beef with it. He doesn't push his beliefs on anyone. Let the kid do his thing it's not hurting anyone

It's also funny to watch Elways dumbass get proven wrong for blasting him all the time

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by V4L View Post
    Not sure why Tebow is always a touchy subject. Most either hate him or love him

I personally like the kid. Proving everyone wrong. Not the greatest thrower but he finds ways to move the chains. He was a project coming out and still is. So far seems like he is progressing

Alot of people dislike that he is such a strong christian. Im not christian at all and I still have no beef with it. He doesn't push his beliefs on anyone. Let the kid do his thing it's not hurting anyone

It's also funny to watch Elways dumbass get proven wrong for blasting him all the time
    meh.. he's running on borrowed time. The way he plays, he can not and will not keep it up. Once he plays a legitimate playoff contending team, we'll all see what he's capable of.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if you've seen this, but pretty funny

Daniel Tosh on Tim Tebow (Tebowing) - YouTube!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    meh.. he's running on borrowed time. The way he plays, he can not and will not keep it up. Once he plays a legitimate playoff contending team, we'll all see what he's capable of.
    Never know what could happen. He's not a terrible passer. Yes he could complete more. But he makes the throws that counts

We've seen the Giants come out of no where with a wildcard win the bowl. Ravens with Dilfer (Yes i know realize that D was SUPER scary) Shit Pack made a nice run last year (I also realize they are better then they played for most of the year last year)

Im not saying they will make it to the bowl. Or even the playoffs. But he's a winner, makes throws that count. And isn't turning the ball over which is what you would look for in a 2nd year project. He catches too much flack for being religious. I wouldn't care if he praised buddah after a TD. Not one to judge someone off religion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast